[Europa League] Olympique Lyonnais 0-1 JUVENTUS (April 3rd 2014) (4 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Bonucci

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Isla

• Marchisio

• Pogba

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Osvaldo

• Mirko

• Giovinco

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Considering this is Lyon B, Osvaldo and Isla are more than capable of performing well.
this. furthermore i don´t get all the bitching. conte has rotated isla and lichtsteiner all the time (in the last few weeks) and licht played 90min against napoli... absolutely no surprise there.
striker decision might be about fitness but there obviously no way for me to know (or for anybody else in the forum ;))

Buy on AliExpress.com

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"They acted like they won something big. It's just 3pts and they sounded like a relegation battling club who just beat us."

:beppe:
Haha amazing.

Every club wants to beat Juventus, and if they manage to do so, its a huge achievement.

Its a testament to us really, I'm flattered about the way Napoli reacted and the shirts that Fiorentina fans made when they beat us 4-2.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Haha amazing.

Every club wants to beat Juventus, and if they manage to do so, its a huge achievement.

Its a testament to us really, I'm flattered about the way Napoli reacted and the shirts that Fiorentina fans made when they beat us 4-2.
True. Nobody is buying shirts of their beating AC Milan this season, that's for sure. :shifty:

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Does anyone feel like we got kicked out of CL by some kind of divine intervention in order to win a cup in Turin?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)