[Europa League] Manchester City v JUVENTUS (Sept. 30th 2010) (2 Viewers)

JuveA88

Oct 5, 2003
Its gonna be a very though match..
If I were Del Neri, I would be pissing my pans, cause IMO no tactic will work unless we are very VERY lucky..

Our defence is just not up to the task to deal with strong and fast opponents..
No matter which tactics Del Neri deploys..

Lets just hope, we will score two quick goals to crush theyre mentallity and Melo injures atleast 4 players, and DONT get red card:)

Anyway, if we win this match, I dont care if we loose 10-0 to Merda..

As long as the british biased newspapers cant dub italian calcio and serie-A as a old, dull and terrible looser league..

If only Juve would win 7-0 and outplay those English pub-scums!! :)

Forza Juve

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Oh gosh...., this seems like an impossible task!.
If we are going to lose, at least lets do it in fashion after a helluva perfomance to at least dont get our morale too low.

The statistics says it all, we just love to get trashed in engLAND.

We got trashed in the past with back fours ten times better than our current one.

I seriously see no hope of survival.

Just lets pray for a very well fought defeat like a 2-1 or something...... or if we can make the miracle, an spectacular draw to boost morale....

but a devastating 3-1 or worse will warm our asses for Etoo and company.

Mar 24, 2006
I will lick your balls if we win 3-0.
We will and my girl wont let you lick my ball , lick Valtine balls instead Ahmed bro :smoke:

I will lick mine if it happens :)
get ready and clean up your ball because someone's gonna lick it :scarf:

we'll do it together.
GO FOR IT !

I will lick yours and mine and Ahmed's all together at once.
:jvefan:

----------------

Back to topic , as long as we stick on our real mentality i can't see us losing :jvefan:

drago9

Apr 27, 2008
Its gonna be a very though match..
If I were Del Neri, I would be pissing my pans, cause IMO no tactic will work unless we are very VERY lucky..

Our defence is just not up to the task to deal with strong and fast opponents..
No matter which tactics Del Neri deploys..

Lets just hope, we will score two quick goals to crush theyre mentallity and Melo injures atleast 4 players, and DONT get red card:)

Anyway, if we win this match, I dont care if we loose 10-0 to Merda..

As long as the british biased newspapers cant dub italian calcio and serie-A as a old, dull and terrible looser league..

If only Juve would win 7-0 and outplay those English pub-scums!! :)

Forza Juve
I wish we beat Merda, against City we can lose

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think DP-IQ will be the attack. I think del neri will give another chance to IQ after his display against Cagliari. He has scored two times already and maybe he had a bad idea...but of course it doesnt excuses his poor finishing and technique. Quag coming on for him in the second half if he doesnt score.

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I think DP-IQ will be the attack. I think del neri will give another chance to IQ after his display against Cagliari. He has scored two times already and maybe he had a bad idea...but of course it doesnt excuses his poor finishing and technique. Quag coming on for him in the second half if he doesnt score.
Amauri is injured and Quag is cup tied.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'd rather try to run them into the ground in a wide open game than play "tactically" and "defensively".

Motta/Grygera/Rinaudo trying to defend the whole game = a disaster. We don't have the concentration or chemistry in defense to sit comfortably in our own half the whole game.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Well from what i saw they are a very physical team and if we give em the grounds to build their attacks they def are going to crush us. so the midfield would be the key.
also i'd rather see us sit back preventing them from sending easy cross' over our fragile defense.
Pepe and milos can provide enough opportunities for Iq.anyways i think a draw is the best we can hope for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)