[Europa League] Manchester City v JUVENTUS (Sept. 30th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Awful.

Tuttosport is masturbating over a draw against a no-name team like Manchester City. They even call it a "great draw in Manchester".

Back in the days this was gonna be considered a relatively bad result, or at least an ok result.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
Awful.

Tuttosport is masturbating over a draw against a no-name team like Manchester City. They even call it a "great draw in Manchester".

Back in the days this was gonna be considered a relatively bad result, or at least an ok result.
Back in the day, mancity was nothing, now if you look at the team they have, on paper , they are one of the top 5 teams in the world IMO

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Back in the day, mancity was nothing, now if you look at the team they have, on paper , they are one of the top 5 teams in the world IMO
I'm saying that back in the days Juve, or Tuttosport, weren't going to be masturbating over an Uefa Cup group stage draw against any team.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Awful.

back in the day it would be nigh impossible for juve to tie let alone lose if they scored first

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm saying that back in the days Juve, or Tuttosport, weren't going to be masturbating over an Uefa Cup group stage draw against any team.
Times change, back in the day you had teams like 'Pool and Ajax also dominating Europe and now Ajax is rubbish in the CL so far and 'Pool won't make it to a CL-spot the coming year. Torino Calcio was also the greatest team in the 40's in Italy, before the plaincrash Superga, and now they're in serie B.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
back in the day it would be nigh impossible for juve to tie let alone lose if they scored first
And you know, I'm not saying that this was a bad result or that it wasn't a good result. It's a very good result.
I'm just sad that an away draw in Europa League group stages became a very good, an excellent result for Juve that is being celebrated by Juve fans and the pro-Juve newspaper :(

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Awful.

Back in the day, we used to be one of the strongest teams in Europe. Now, we're..well, we're not.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
And you know, I'm not saying that this was a bad result or that it wasn't a good result. It's a very good result.
I'm just sad that an away draw in Europa League group stages became a very good, an excellent result for Juve that is being celebrated by Juve fans and the pro-Juve newspaper :(
well to out things in perspective :D anytime it says juve think of it as sampdoria then it should make sense :p

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I understand your point perfectly, but times change. We're not the same all-conquering side we were once; we have to accept the reality.

And to be honest, Man City is a pretty tough opponent to face at present. Especially at the Eastlands.

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
Man City in top 5 teams in world? They struggled to end up in the top 5 in England last year, never mind the other top clubs in the world.... Inter, Milan, Bayern, Barca, Real etc

They have spent a load of money, bought some good players, a lot of average players and they have a decent squad now. But they are nowhere near the elite teams in the world. Not enough creativity in the team, not helped by Mancini playing 3 def mids each game and essentially their team is made up of players other top clubs didn't really want

For the amount of money they've spent, they should be in a stronger position but there has been plenty of bad management with the team and the club as a whole that's hindered them. I'm not convinced Mancini will lead to them any success either. They made losses of over 120 million last year :shocked: and they have little to show for it. Quite shocking really

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
This.

And in fact, back in teh day it was impossible for Juve to not get ashamed in england, it doesnt matter if it was champions, uefacup or lollipop cup.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
They made losses of over 120 million last year and they have little to show for it. Quite shocking really
Yeh, this thing in particular is very depressing and worrying if u ask me.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
Come on Manchester City is for sure top 5 team in England at the moment. Did you see their game against Chelsea last weekend? You can't compare Palermo with them

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Either way we shouldn't be celebrating any draws full stop. Doesn't matter who we play.
Even if it's against Barca in a CL Semi Final and it's a 1-1 draw in Barcelona and a 0-0 draw in Turin for Juve to go through on away goals?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)