[Europa League] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fulham (Mar. 11th 2010) (8 Viewers)

2010-03-11 Juve-Fulham Man of the Match

• Manninger

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Salihamidzic

• Poulsen

• Marchisio

• Candreva

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Camoranesi

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Zaccheroni

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #344
    Fair enough, but I'm guessing when Alen named him as a good passer he had our other midfielders in mind to compare with, and not the likes of say.. Xavi.

Anyway, we understand eachother it seems.
    Yeah, it really wasn't needed to make that debate so long. I should have made myself more clear.
    Poulsen is very good passer for a DM. Which means short passing, keeping it simple and calmness, with an occasional deep ball.
    Incomparable with what is widely accepted as "good passer", of course.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    But connecting on simple passes doesn't make him a great passer. Earlier in the season he was trying more difficult balls and he couldn't pull them off... because he isn't a quality passer.

Keeping it simple makes him a smart DM doing his job.
    Well I never said he is a great passer but consistently finding a teammate in a crowded midfield with no time on the ball even if he is only a few meters away is nice to see after suffering through some of Melo/Momo's poor performances. I guess my standards have been lowered somewhat this season but I hate seeing possession given away so foolishly

Don't even know why I am saying this tho, I dislike Poulsen and would be happy to see him leave this summer

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    I love how we all keep coming to the same conclusion about Poulsen, yet keep throwing arguments back n forth about his ability to pass the ball. Let's move on..

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Do you expect us to not score at Fulham?
    every game differs man..and after what shows juve pulled this season you don't know what to expect.. But i'm sure zach with his tremenduos experiences (he had tons of these kind of away games) will prepare the guys for what they'll face in england.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    If he got injured on Sat and is out for a week how will he not be back 10days later?
    My bad I thought he was out for a month.

I agree with Stu. Fulham is good at home and Dempsey will probably be back starting, hopefully getting his form back.
    Murphy will make a difference too. Greening being suspended means they still won't be at full strength but I expect them to be a whole lot better than they were tonight.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)