[Europa League] JUVENTUS 3-1 Fulham (Mar. 11th 2010) (9 Viewers)

2010-03-11 Juve-Fulham Man of the Match

• Manninger

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Cannavaro

• Grosso

• Salihamidzic

• Poulsen

• Marchisio

• Candreva

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Camoranesi

• Iaquinta

• Sissoko

• Zaccheroni

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Why are we doing the retarded thing by playing this lineup?
Why is it retarded? Last time I checked we won and played decent with this formation. As long as we don't go back to the 4-3-1-2 that has been letting us down all season I'm good.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I don't think anybody missed the fact that they were piss poor, but if you insist on pointing that out before we say something positive about our players, fine with me.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
icεmαή;2385857 said:
I haven't had proper sleep in a week, I think I'll collapse at work tomorrow. But I have to watch this one. We are gonna score 3 against them. Forza Juve
:p

Nice comfortable victory. Word up to Zach, Candreva and Poulsen. And MA NIGGA!

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #272
    Before hailing begins I want to say that Fulham sucked.

Go on now.
    Fulham did suck but only a blind man didn't see that we passed and moved much much better than usual.
    But that was to be expected with solid passers and great runners like Candreva and Marchisio and with very good passers like Diego, Camo and Poulsen.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Good win, thought Trezeguet, Marchisio and Legro were our best players. Good movement but we almost committed suicide late in the first half with falling asleep and letting Fulham get more of the ball after the goal. But all in all, they were an absolutely poor opponent. We should be beating them comfortably.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Yeh Fulham didn't show up properly for the game. The result isn't THAT impressive. We should've kept it at 3-0 ..

Marchisio and Legro had a good game.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
    Aug 17, 2007
    Fulham did suck but only a blind man didn't see that we passed and moved much much better than usual.
    But that was to be expected with solid passers and great runners like Candreva and Marchisio and with very good passers like Diego, Camo and Poulsen.
    My man. :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Poulsen isn't a good passer of the ball. But he did what he needed to do today.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    You have to give Juve credit though, they played a nice game.
    They didn't suck. They just feared us a lot more than Bologna would.
    We did play good, very good, but I for one think it's just because Fulham was horrible and I expect us to struggle in Serie A this weekend.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)