[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (April 10th 2014) (11 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Mirko

Results are only viewable after voting.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Vidal will start... he is a true warrior and just had 2 matches of rest...

Tevez - Vuci is the way to go... Vucinic is capable of flicking the bonucci/pirlo longballs trough to Tevez... Osvaldo and Gio aren't capable of doing such... And why is Llorente not starting? Rest?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I'm glad Asamoah is starting (if true...).

Good like-up, although I'd really love to see Mirko. Pretty sure he'd be able to break down their defense and connect our midfield with Tevez pretty easy.

I think we're going to dominate the match, I expect our midfield to dominate eventhough I don't like seeing both Pirlo and Marchisio there.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
If there is any truth to Vidal having some pain in his knee, then rest him as much as possible. We should be fine without him in this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve 11 according to today's training at the stadium: Buffon / Caceres Bonucci Chiellini / Isla Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asa / Tevez Vucinic.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
If there is any truth to Vidal having some pain in his knee, then rest him as much as possible. We should be fine without him in this one.

- - - Updated - - -

Juve 11 according to today's training at the stadium: Buffon / Caceres Bonucci Chiellini / Isla Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Asa / Tevez Vucinic.
Why not give Pirlo the rest...instead of Pogba.

anyway,Forza Juve!!

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
ITV4 has Sevilla-Porto, which makes sense as that tie is more finely balanced, and they showed us last week.
yeah they are showing the sevilla game on tv and Juve's online, not that i'll bother with them since last time mis-pronouncing the names of our players like cacer-ass, whilst joe cole called Pirlo a quarter back :sergio: and even fucking called Conte by his fathers name for 77 mins till realising the mistake

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
yeah they are showing the sevilla game on tv and Juve's online, not that i'll bother with them since last time mis-pronouncing the names of our players like cacer-ass, whilst joe cole called Pirlo a quarter back :sergio: and even fucking called Conte by his fathers name for 77 mins till realising the mistake
That's ok then. I don't pay much attention to the commentators, we know they are crap by now. Cacer-ass does crack me up though :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)