[Europa League] JUVENTUS 2-1 Lyon (April 10th 2014) (73 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Chiellini

• Bonucci

• Asamoah

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Vidal

• Isla

• Tevez

• Mirko

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
what a fuckup if we get knocked out. I think we can do it though. obviously we can but just need the effort and grinta...

JuveSardu

Nov 27, 2013
Is osvaldo really starting...

- - - Updated - - -

According to Mediaset:

Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Vidal, Marchisio, Pogba, Asamoah; Tevez, Osvaldo.
I really don't know how many more times osvaldo has to play like absolute shit before conte relizes that, why wouldn't you play vuci tevez

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Pirlo is going to be heavily marked and pressed which is going to force Bonucci to send a beautiful long ball to Osvaldo who will perfectly bring it down to his feet and slot the ball right into the back corner of the night.

I can see it now. :cronios:

But realistically, Tevez and Osvaldo will be subbed out for Vucinic and Giovinco. Vucinic will hold up play, Giovinco will be a pain in the ass and draw fouls at the edge of the box and Pirlo is going to bail us out again with a beautiful FK goal.

:D

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There's no way we're gonna lose the Scudetto. Roma won't win all of their matches for sure.

Players being tired is just an excuse and nothing else. All of the top teams play in all competitions yet you don't see anyone whine as much about it as Juve fans. It's not like players' feet are dying, you're forgetting they are professional footballers and they are used to it. Even Chiellini himself said that they only suffer a MENTAL tiredness, which makes a lot more sense. Yes, we should not always play the same squad and players do deserve a rest eventually, but at this point our focus should be EL. Simply because we're holding the higher ground in Italy.
It wont make a difference if they win or not as we won`t lose 3 games!
even if we lose 2 and draw one we will be on par with Roma and I`m sure we won`t lose 3-0 to Roma so if we are level on points we still win

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
GdS and La Stampa:

Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Pogba, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Osvaldo, Tevez

Tuttosport:

Buffon; Caceres, Bonucci, Chiellini; Isla, Vidal, Pirlo, Marchisio, Asamoah; Osvaldo, Tevez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)