[Europa League] Juventus 1-1 Sevilla [11th May, 2023 21:00 CEST] (1 Viewer)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It looked like it was working yesterday so we'll see.

I don't know whether to :xfingers: or :scared:
i hope your internet goes out and you miss it...... actually no, i hope it turns so slow that it just gives you buffering and loading screen every few seconds making watching the game impossible and frustrating and you end up with raised cholesterol. lol

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Why isnt iling starting was he too good last time?
Defensive balance i.e. too much attacking

- - - Updated - - -

i hope your internet goes out and you miss it...... actually no, i hope it turns so slow that it just gives you buffering and loading screen every few seconds making watching the game impossible and frustrating and you end up with raised cholesterol. lol
If you want him to be more stressed your should hope he watches the game from start to finish

Edi_K

Nov 6, 2021
You know things are dire, when I see Bonucci get the start and I think I rather Rugani starts.

He was fantastic vs Atalanta. Kept Zapata quiet. We need something similar vs En Neysri, dont trust Bonucci who can't jump 2 centimeters to pin down a super athlete like En Neysri.
it always the same shit with this coach , makes illogical choices that no one understands , why u put Bonnucci ,you want to loose by purpose?!?!?!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
have we had the same XI in consecutive games all season? And a lot of times, the changes dont even make sense. Why start Bonucci? Why start Sandro when Gatti has been the superior player this season? Why run that double pivot with Loca and Rabiot again when its never worked?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)