[Europa League] Juventus 1-1 Sevilla [11th May, 2023 21:00 CEST] (2 Viewers)

Niku

Jan 14, 2014
find the differences
Cant blame the people, and more shameful is that Juve stadium has a capacity of what?, 40k meanwhile Olimpico of 80k?
I have a dream to one day visit Italy of course Torino would be a priority and watch a Juventus game, but lets say tomorrow I would win an all paid trip to Italy wouldnt even for free enter to watch a game of ours, dont want to have such a poor memory from it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cant blame the people, and more shameful is that Juve stadium has a capacity of what?, 40k meanwhile Olimpico of 80k?
I have a dream to one day visit Italy of course Torino would be a priority and watch a Juventus game, but lets say tomorrow I would win an all paid trip to Italy wouldnt even for free enter to watch a game of ours, dont want to have such a poor memory from it.
And yet Juve had the audacity to charge about 200 euros for a ticket tonight just to watch literally 2 shots on target and bumucci being shit as usual

- - - Updated - - -

Just don't play Bonucci, AS, Paredes and Miretti in Spain and we have some chances.
If the @Mods can kindly unban me from the bonucci thread I can work my magic...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
We have somehow made our stadium feel even more empti than the old Deli Alpi.

Maybe next time we build a stadium cap the capacity at 20,000. Probably still won't fill it if we continue down this path.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)