[Europa League] JUVENTUS 1-1 fiorentina (March 13th 2014) (29 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
SO, I said many times before this fucking 352 does not work because we get tired easily both mentally and physically. if we had used a better formation we would have finished those chances and easily made it 2-0, 3-0.
Even if we play 4-3-3 and sit back watching Fiorentina attack, what good would it get?

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
SO, I said many times before this fucking 352 does not work because we get tired easily both mentally and physically. if we had used a better formation we would have finished those chances and easily made it 2-0, 3-0.
What is the better formation you are talking about Rakib?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Think we have to accept that Conte is incapable of learning from his mistakes, surely you'd need to see a plan backfire 2 maybe 3 times before putting it to one side and re-thinking

How many games has this backfired for us now?

More than 10, most of which are during cup competitions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I actually agree.

I dislike him from the first moment I saw him on the pitch and now he's close to getting the De Ceglie status by me. What's painful is that he thinks he's really good. Conte is also at fault for forcing people to be playmakers from the back. Bonucci has decent technique so he can do it with a fuck up once a match, but Ogbonna doesn't have it at all. And he's as clumsy off the ball as Giorgio is on the ball.
I've never supported this move and to be honest I have yet to be remotely convinced by Ogbonna's 'abilities' he's far too nervous! first he wasn't comfortable on the left side of the 3, then Conte switches him to the centre which is supposedly his more preferred role and i end up almost shitting myself every time he touches the ball, his marking abilities are awful, people here can criticise bonucci and his errors for all they like but he is twice the player ogbonna will ever be.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Once this thing must happen.We cannot escape in every second game with this type of perfomance.Why the fuck we did not played with our best eleven?Oh rotation is necesery.Yeah ,right.So now we will have to field our best team and play 120 percent and even with that we will be out.Why we dont play with our usual three defenders.Ogbonna was obviously flop of the match and his closest competition for that position is Marchisio.Contes subs were bad,bad as hell.Why he left Osvaldo to play so long when he was very bad he did not touch the ball?Why he get out Giovinco first and then Osvaldo? POgba with his childish dribbling.
And we will be out of this competition clearly and not because we underestimate this competition but because rats played better than us.Even in Sunday if it was not that only moment from Asa we will draw.How is possible we to be back on our half for nearly two thirds of the game and we are playing home.We are so,so toothless.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seating back while leading is not a big problem if you can play counters. But we don't play those at all. We don't have a clue how to play them. That's why Conte is giving the opponents a really nice 50% chance to get something from the match when he tells his players to defend and wait for a counter.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
New 8-1-1 formation for defending a lead.

Padoin--Vidal--Cacares--Ogbonna--Pirlo--Chiellini--Marchisio--Asamoah
--------------------------Pogba---------------------
--------------------------Llorente------------------

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I actually agree.

I dislike him from the first moment I saw him on the pitch and now he's close to getting the De Ceglie status by me. What's painful is that he thinks he's really good. Conte is also at fault for forcing people to be playmakers from the back. Bonucci has decent technique so he can do it with a $#@! up once a match, but Ogbonna doesn't have it at all. And he's as clumsy off the ball as Giorgio is on the ball.
This.

Having clumsy defenders is such a drag...and we dont have one or 2...but THREE (Bon can pass but is as bad as it can be when the ball at his feet).

We really really need better quality in this team. We are so clueless when it matters.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't think all is lost
All was lost before this tie even started.

There was absolutely zero evidence to suggest that this club would buck the pattern it has followed all season in all non-Serie A competitions. The result was laughably predictable.

To presume any other outcome would have been possible is to ignore the past 7 months and pretend like it never happened.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Against Fiorentina? Cmon, quality ain't got nothing to do with it. Not tonight.
Quality to actually WIN GAMES WHEN WE SHOULD. Im talking baout destroying opposition like Fiorentina. Utterly destruction.

We cant even score goals fsss

And is not just fiorentina... but Copenha gen...Galata...etc.

We just go out to look like pussies.

We definitely need top class world beaters in certain positions to get to another level.

We reached our limits already....at least with the amount of average that is plaguing our team.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
First of all..... lets put this clear, very clear.

Is not that we do not care for cups...is that WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGHT TO WIN IT.

Apart from our usual world class players....we are filled with just too much average. Giovinco and ISla should have buried the game much earlier. Gomez stole Ogbonna´s lollipop in that goal.... and Padoin was the cherry on the cake... but hey is not that we have much from where to choose.

And something is really really wrong with Conte and Cups.
Same lesson for Conte over and over again. Im sick of these displayis in Europe.
Exactly my thoughts. I don't get his tactical approaches/changes (or lack thereof) during games.
Fucking pathetic performance... Sitting back and defend when we're up a goal instead of extending our lead. We can't go on with this mentality in Europe, if shit keeps continuing like this we might need to pull the plug and get someone with some guts.
You gotta try to score another one ya f*cks! Why defend a 1-0 lead? Especially in Europe!!! Haven't you learned?

WAKE THE F*CK UP!
Exactly.....PATHETIC!!!

Fuck this shit.
We have to go full power,full first team next week including Licht,Barza,Tevez,Pogba,and be ready to attack them all the game.
otherwise,we're out.

calmyournerves

▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Feb 18, 2012
Think we have to accept that Conte is incapable of learning from his mistakes, surely you'd need to see a plan backfire 2 maybe 3 times before putting it to one side and re-thinking

How many games has this backfired for us now?

More than 10, most of which are during cup competitions.
Was about to say this. It's been too many games.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We can't counter, and we base our entire gameplan around countering

Our team collectively is slow as fk, awful at dribbling and initiating counters. What happened to the Juve of 2011? Where we tried to control every game and pressed the shit out off our opposition

These days unless you're a bottom 10 team, if you attack us we WILL sit back and you WILL dominate the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)