[Europa League] JUVENTUS 1-1 fiorentina (March 13th 2014) (35 Viewers)

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Buffon: 6,5
Caceres: 6
Black bonacci: 4
Chiellini: 6
Isla: 4,5
Blind ghost: 5
Pirlo: 5,5
Vidal:6,5
Asamoah:6,5
Ghost 2.0: 4
Gio: 6

Guy who takes care of the Twitter account of juve: should kill himself
Conte: 4... Horrible subs.. we were outplayed on our own fucking pitch... Lets sub our decent forward and let an invisible one on the pitch..

Marty

tuz
Administrator
Jul 2, 2005
Awful performance

Thrown away home advantage by trying to defend a 1-0 lead. We should have gone all out to end the tie today, now we face an uphill battle to get through and given our performances against Fiorentina this season I have doubts.

Asamoah and Chiellini were excellent.

Pirlo was poor, Borja Valero had a superb game for them.
Spot on. We actually started the game pretty good but instead of forcing on we become sloppy again with poor passes and finishing.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fiorentinas defence is shit on the best of days, they never even had a proper first team out. Instead of exploting their weakness, we once again let an INFERIOR team just attack us again and again and again.

Who needs goals when you can sit back and park the bus for 75 minutes.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Fiorentina stood up to us, blow for blow, in both games. We were lucky to have gotten away with a win over the weekend, but it had to catch up eventually. I don't think all is lost, but it certainly will be, if we don't dictate the tempo against this kind of opposition.

I'd say Fiorentina are now favorites, but this result will mean a more compact and aggressive Juve in the 2nd leg, which kinda works in our favor on the other hand.

There's going to be a clear winner next week, without penalties, and it's going to be another thrilla.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
First of all..... lets put this clear, very clear.

Is not that we do not care for cups...is that WE ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGHT TO WIN IT.

Apart from our usual world class players....we are filled with just too much average. Giovinco and ISla should have buried the game much earlier. Gomez stole Ogbonna´s lollipop in that goal.... and Padoin was the cherry on the cake... but hey is not that we have much from where to choose.

And something is really really wrong with Conte and Cups.

cremains

Mar 22, 2010
Conte in Europe is a story of its own. The man is simply clueless. The only one he outsmarts with his tactics and thinking is himself.

It was pathetic how Ogbonna and Chiellini were the playmakers for good 10 minutes, while all of Marchisio, Pirlo, Pogba and Vidal were on the pitch.
Exactly my thoughts. I don't get his tactical approaches/changes (or lack thereof) during games.

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
Fucking pathetic performance... Sitting back and defend when we're up a goal instead of extending our lead. We can't go on with this mentality in Europe, if shit keeps continuing like this we might need to pull the plug and get someone with some guts.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #278
    You gotta try to score another one ya f*cks! Why defend a 1-0 lead? Especially in Europe!!! Haven't you learned?

WAKE THE F*CK UP!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    ogbonna biggest waste of money since martinez
    I actually agree.

I dislike him from the first moment I saw him on the pitch and now he's close to getting the De Ceglie status by me. What's painful is that he thinks he's really good. Conte is also at fault for forcing people to be playmakers from the back. Bonucci has decent technique so he can do it with a fuck up once a match, but Ogbonna doesn't have it at all. And he's as clumsy off the ball as Giorgio is on the ball.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 35)