[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (82 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but you did notice that this retard camo got a yellow pretty early (12th minute) in the game don't you ?

and by the willingness of the ref to whistle every shit against us it was more than probable that camo was going under the shower earlier thant he others.

so playing with 9 men would have been better for your liking i guess :shifty:
You make it sound as if he already got that second yellow. Why did he keep him at all after the break then? Why not take him off at half time but he does that when we conceded the third?
Zaccheroni completely lost it after the third. He just wanted to defend that result and go to penalties.

There is no way to defend what Zaccheroni did there. Forget that Camo was subbed off. I'd have complained the same if he took off any other midfielder or attacker. We already had 4 fullbacks and Zaccheroni added the 5th.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
A team that has blasted our amounts of money and can’t hold it’s own in the Europa League round of 16 shouldn’t be called Juventus.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously, the majority here should get some fuckin medal or something. Ever since 1997, even in the years we were winning something, Juve have been breaking our hearts, making us cry or even making us be ashamed of our team.
This team brought more disappointments in my life than anything else.

3 lost CL finals
1 lost semifinal after leading 2:0 combined with a season we ended in Intertoto
Last round scudetto defeat in Peruggia.
Calciopoli summer
Serie B
Not even coming close to winning anything in 2007-2009
Season 2009/2010

These is what happened in my time as a Juve fan :wallbang:
I wasn't even a fucking fan in 1995/96 :wallbang:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I want a mod to warn me to make sure that the others won't think that they can get unpunished when breaking the rules.

I WISH YOU FUCKIN DIE, ALL OF YOU FUCKING EXCUSES OF FOOTBALL PLAYERS. DIE, DIE, DIE AND SUFFER YOU OLD, SLOW, BRAINLESS PIECES OF FUCKIN STINKY HORSE SHIT QUITERS AND SHAMELESS CRETINS AND RETARDS. ALL OF YOU STARTING FROM BUFFON, THROUGH CHIMENTI, MANNINGER, GRYGERA, CHIELLINI, CANNAVARO, CAMORANESI, DIEGO, MELO, SISSOKO, DEL PIERO, AMAURI, TREZEGEUT STUPID PIECES OF SHIT WITH NO HONOR. I WISH YOU ALL DIE A PAINFUL DEATH FUCKING LOSERS.

I needed this shit.

Have a good night. Bye.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
didn't saw much of the game... but the moment he took out candreva cause of cannavaros red i knew that we r going to lose it.... maybe he was right in the situation to put in another defender but it was so clear that we will now get raped the minute he took out candreva... how the fuck can a defense like ours defend anything? zacc just has no balls and thats the reason we fail.... how the fuck do u get elimiated against fulham after leading 4:1 in total just is beyond me.....worst team i ever saw.......... but atleast our players will now shut the fuck up cause there is nothign more to win right now... srsly how many beatings did we take this season?????? i just can not stand it anymore and thats the reason i didn't watch the game....
i don't want to blame anyone now its everybodys fault... this team is dead as the italian game itsself....
and how on earth will this team finish 4th???? no way after such a beating.....
the next low will be the humilation we will take against inter

ah and pls guys stop posting your fucking wish team for next season... get real....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I don't know if I'm seeking some answers from anyone here but I just have to ask couple of questions...

1- at 3-1, why take out Mauro for De Ceglie? to defend the score? Or to wait for them to score the 4th one and still not be able to attack because we run out of subs? Which did happen.

2- I want to know how on earth some coaches think or calculate or even analyze, when you are playing one man down do you always have to think defensively? Why not use both Iaquinta and Del Piero instead of introducing Grygera and De Ceglie?

Fuck sake, it's really simple either risk and score another goal a 2nd goal which will kill them right away or defend but with the likes of Grygera at the back.

Sometimes you really have to risk. Candreva should have remained and Alex and Iaquinta should have been on the pitch in the 2nd half.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
who gives a flying fuck about if it was a penalty or not.. its fulham ffs!! juventus should win a match like that with 3 or maybe 0-4... but then again.. we aren't juventus.. juventus is dead

fuck this im off to bed..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)