[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (89 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
I don't want to trawl through everything, so:

Was it a red card for Cannavaro;

Was it a penalty;and

What was the general flow of the game before the first red card?
No. Yellow would've been correct.

It was a penalty. Handball in the penalty area. The yellow for Diego for teh handball was too much.

before the red card, Fulham were only slightly less clueless than the last game. Had Canna not got sent off, we would've got through easily.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Was it a penalty;and

No

Yes

Juve doing fine, aside from the Fulham goal which came about by a questionable push on Cannavaro by Zamora. Nice goal, some nice movement and passing, but Fulham causing problems with balls into the area.

Jan 14, 2010
This Juventus team is a joke and alll Italian coaches alongside Blanc and Secco are even Bigger joke. I said we should have gone with an attacking team because I knew we couldn't stop fulham from scoring. This Juventus team is garbage filled with the dumbest management in football, over the hill and mediocre players. I've had it! these players don't give a damn they don't learn they do the same shit over and over and over and over and over again. My heart can't take this anymore, this is oficially the worst Juventus team and era EVER in our history! This whole organization from management down need a clearout. Imagine Sissoko was the only player on the field playing for the shirt doing 2 players jobs. Melo? 25million for a DMF who can't defend. Now we're going to hear rumors of Messi and Ribery because management think us fans are stupid! while deep down they're plotting on bringing in more useless players, just watch.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Red card was harsh, especially after seeing what Vidiv did in the Cup Final and did not get anything. Penalty again was harsh,happens so many times and so many times they are not given.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005

Was it a penalty;and

- The red was harsh.

- There was contact on the pk, but it was not intentional. He turned away from the shot.

- We were passing our way out of trouble and Fulham were mainly attacking us with high balls. They only started to consistently threaten once Canna was sent off, and the resulting subs which nullified any chance of us being able to attack.

Mar 30, 2006
Pretty sure half of our team is worthless... Amauri, Melo, Grygera, Cannavaro, Grygera, Leggro, Camo (when does he play and make a difference), Poulsen, Grosso, Salihamidzic...

Why do we have all these guys... WTF

Jan 14, 2010
Another humilating 4-1 exit from European football in the same season. If I was rich I would have paid a hitman to take out blanc, secco, grygera and melo. All this talk after 2006 about building the team around youth and quality player, where is this??????

Mar 30, 2006
Another humilating 4-1 exit from European football in the same season. If I was rich I would have paid a hitman to take out blanc, secco, grygera and melo. All this talk after 2006 about building the team around youth and quality player, where is this??????
If I was Zac I would put Grygera and Melo in the stands for the rest of the season and tell them they have no future here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)