[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
so u think a non italian would have made a difference with all the injuries and players we had off ?
Maybe not, but a non-Italian would have probably made different subs, not replace a technical midfielder with a 5th fucking full back and expect that defense to hold on, while playing with 10 men.

The moment we were left with 10 men I knew that our only escape would have been to put Iaquinta up front instead of Trezeguet and leave the players who can keep the ball on. But what is Zaccheroni doing? Taking Camo out, putting the 5th fuckin full back in and expecting to defend for 70 more minutes (ET included).

Mar 10, 2009
Ohhhh so that's why!

fact is mate juve were bad, but im putting blame on our injured players and ref , because i felt they had a bigger role.

Against Bayern, I took a swipe at juve, we deserved it.

we deserve bashing here too but not to the degree some of us are taking it

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
3rd string goalie playing his 2nd competitive game in 2 years; check
2 fb at cb, with a midfielder at rb; check
Playing with 10 men; check
Controversial red card and a bullshit pk; check

No point getting bothered over it.
we gotta have depth in this squad...and why the hell we bought kirev for? for my old man to sit in the goal wih fulham? And keeping trez forever there...not bringing poulsen in the middle...i donno...this season will get me some white hair in the head..

OP
SABSAB

SABSAB

Snoop Stinks
Dec 10, 2008
  • Thread Starter #329
    So I can be happy that I didn't watch it. Did he really sub in Del Piero in the 90th minute?
    Can someone please give me an unbiased view of the match?

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    Well, the worse we do now the more our fucking management realizes that major changes need to be made before next season. I just hope we get 4th place.
    The fuckin management are the real problem how can they ever solve a problem ?!

Change the management and this club will be alive again. After this season if the owners/shareholders don't make any changes then This club better find a new sport to explore maybe even tennis (blanc the fag specialty) .

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    The only positive we can take from our continued shit form under Zaccheroni is that it forces the board into further change instead of scapegoating Ferrara. They now cannot get another mediocre manager next season or keep zacc and they have to look at changes in staff all around. We can fix this team but we need changes behind the scenes this summer there is no hiding from it anymore.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    When you think about it, its funny as fvck, couple of random phone calls or text from casual footie fans who dont know the score of latest games and such, asking how Juve did (after the "massive" 3-1 lead). And me telling them we lost 4-1 to Fullham, its almost as funny as seeing how laughable the actual game or season in overall has been.

Needless to say, has had LOTS of practice in this regard this season, thanks to the loveable Ciro Ferrara.

Can this season end any sooner? Financially implode like Porthsmouth por favore.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    chimenti for me saved us in this match few times, he is one of the only players i have gained respect for after this terrible match.

i dont give a fuck what mourinho says, if he says anything we can just say the only italian that played in that match was in the 93rd minute...

we need a coach with ideas in his head, clear ones, a definite formation and a transfer strategy.

do what england have done bring in foreign coaches, bring in pellegrini, blanc, someone for gods sake not an italian.

palidhje

Feb 6, 2010
    ban me after i write this, i couldn't hide any longer, this madness has to stop. I hope cannavaro and Bjorn Kuipers (referee)die. I was never angrier than now.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
    And fuck whoever was criticising Buffon and saying that at least Chimenti can save penalties. mccrae was it? Yeah you're full of rubbish 100% of the time.
    :tup: this is why we should never let go of buffon or even think of selling him bec we desperatly need some one of his caliber.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)