[Europa League] Fulham 4-1 JUVENTUS (March 18th 2010) (81 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Seriously, which idiot in his right mind will replace Camoranesi with a 5th fullback?

I hate Italian coaches. I will -rep the shit out of those who will ask for Prandelli or another Italian coach.

Baggio93

Jan 22, 2004
wow another lowest point ! first siena now against the wonder team from fulham,man Juve sucks.
Kick out Melo, Diego,Salihamicic, Chimenti,Zebina...USELESS. man what a long list....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Seriously, which idiot in his right mind will replace Camoranesi with a 5th fullback?

I hate Italian coaches. I will -rep the shit out of those who will ask for Prandelli or another Italian coach.
Capello?:D

This team has such a bitch mentality. We fell apart after going down a player.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006

spot on...it's just like that awful mistake when we pulled del piero off in the half time with bayern (iirc)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Pathetic.

We suck. But again, no cursing please.
Ok then..........

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009

I really didnt get why he did that, unless he wanted to go 4-4-1 but Grosso and Ceglie cant play in the center. Fluffing stupid, avoidable result.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
worst match of my life. Discusting in every possible way from the injurys, the ref to the tactics and performance. Fuck it all im going back to the pub.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Honestly, after Dempsey's goal I could stop laughing. This is so sad, I don't know what to do. Zebina's red card and his finger, Melo's double kick on Duff, pure tragic comedy. This is a new low. I'm definitely not going to school tomorrow.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
4-1 against bayern in turin and now even fuckin fulham raped us 4-1, Fuck the board, the directors for making such a great club a joke FUCK THEM those fags.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)