[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
A player that scores 30 goals last season in the 2nd division in Brazil? Sure, do you know Alan Kardec and Walter? Key Players in their clubes in Brazil that were very bad in Portugal... And Brazil League is very overrated.

Rodrigo is a good scorer, it can get better indeed, but is very fast and can give some dificulties to Juventus defense, Cardozo is a man that don't run, he only stays in front waiting for the ball to arrive to his left foot and he just shots a rocket.
Walter is a very gifted player, but he couldn't play in Portugal due to his fatness... he's lost weight and he's pretty good indeed.

Kardec has always been garbage. And yes Brazilian league is crap nowadays, not even overrated, just crap. It used to be underrated actually.

To score 30 goals against Olhanenses and Aroucas doesn't mean much to me, honestly. Lima is still a shitty player.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Walter is a very gifted player, but he couldn't play in Portugal due to his fatness... he's lost weight and he's pretty good indeed.

Kardec has always been garbage. And yes Brazilian league is crap nowadays, not even overrated, just crap. It used to be underrated actually.

To score 30 goals against Olhanenses and Aroucas doesn't mean much to me, honestly. Lima is still a $#@!ty player.
And btw, even though Brazilian league is crap, Primeira Liga is definitely crapier. Don't get me wrong here, I'm just being honest :)

3 good teams and that's pretty much it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
:scared:

What are Sky Bets odds on Padoin scoring the winner? For that matter, what are Tevez's odds. Surely after half a decades worth of European goal droughts his odds are abnormally high.

Silva_Grohl

Apr 11, 2014
And btw, even though Brazilian league is crap, Primeira Liga is definitely crapier. Don't get me wrong here, I'm just being honest :)

3 good teams and that's pretty much it.
Brasileirão have more teams fighting for the title, that's true, and yes, Portuguese League are 3 + 13 (will be 15) but still, Lima is a good player, scored a lot of goals against Porto. :p

Kardec have everything to be a good striker, when he played here he did good games, resolved a leg in Marseille for Europa League, Walter is the brasillian football player and that's enough, a lot of quallity but if you pay to him, he will spend the money on food.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Vidal on his current level (purely down to injuries and fatigue) isn't too big of a miss. Obviously a fully fit Vidal improves our midfield tenfold but we're better off without him in his current condition.
Yep I'd rather he doesn't play if not fully fit. For one he risks aggravating the injury and he will actually hinder our play if not fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)