[Europa League] Benfica 2-1 JUVENTUS (April 24th 2014) (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
The doubt appears to be serious, this guy may not play for real.

Benfica supporters are very worried... they see him as the best player of the team, the difference maker. Without him the team becomes predictable.

They say their strikers are shit... miss lot of goals and don't contribute to build up play.

Let's hope he doesn't play.
Not at all. Cardozo is a very competent finisher, a goal scoring machine. We can't afford mistakes or they WILL score. I bet on it.

- - - Updated - - -

I used to do that. Then I got a smartphone and downloaded an app that tells me whenever someone scores, so now I can't escape it no matter what :p. Getting home to watch a recorded loss is also one of the worst feelings ever.
I used to have one of those installed, had to get rid of it. :D

Well, there's no point in watching a full match if you already know the results, especially if you know you lost.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Vidal unlikely to start. Machisio to slot in. Tevez is fit, and has been training a lot in the past 3 days in a partnership with Golsvaldo: CdS and Tuttosport

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Vidal unlikely to start. Machisio to slot in. Tevez is fit, and has been training a lot in the past 3 days in a partnership with Golsvaldo: CdS and Tuttosport
So he still feels the pain in his knee or he is not fully fit? I really miss him in games like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)