[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Thank God I'm not a Juventino.

And I think the poster was about the Juventus ultras and ADO Den Haag ultras who are friends, Ajax hate Den Haag.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Fuck them, fuck Ajax.
Amsterdam as a city rocks, but Ajax is just all bullshit. Thank God I'm not a Juventino, don't be fucking kidding me. They can thank us for the players we've bought from them and the money they made.

I'd like to see our ultras beat all those kid-fans.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Fuck them, fuck Ajax.
Amsterdam as a city rocks, but Ajax is just all bullshit. Thank God I'm not a Juventino, don't be fucking kidding me. They can thank us for the players we've bought from them and the money they made.

I'd like to see our ultras beat all those kid-fans.
next game against ajax, juve ultras will revenge them.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
you can not argue with women, mate ..

just agree to her and you'll have a better life (without that female nagging 24/7)
:D

I'm not even gonna bother to argue with it anymore. I'll just get 10 screenshots thrown my way or something, or get called blind, for having a different view on how we started.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
What's with all the hate on Ajax fans? Because we have apparently have 'ties' to ADO Den Haag supporters they don't like us, so what?

I couldn't care less what any Ajax fan thinks of me. Let them talk shit, whilst we knock their team out, that'll hurt more.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
What's with all the hate on Ajax fans? Because we have apparently have 'ties' to ADO Den Haag supporters they don't like us, so what?

I couldn't care less what any Ajax fan thinks of me. Let them talk shit, whilst we knock their team out, that'll hurt more.
exactly! its what counts at the end. they have lovely banners, with lovely comments but we delivered the goals so its ok :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)