[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (4 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Very tough match. If somehow we stay focused and energized the whole 90 minutes, we may be able to get something out of it. We stand a better chance of winning if we play with a back four though. But who am I kidding, we'll see this:

Buffon
Zebina Legrottaglie Chiellini
Caceres Sissoko Melo PDC
Diego
Amauri Del Piero (C)

Possibly, Camoranesi, Trezeguet or Marchisio to enter in the second half,

Giovinco to enter in the last 45 seconds to win free kicks in our favor.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
Hope Marchisio starts in the middle with Momo. He was miles better than Candreva in the time he was on and I still prefer him over Melo.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Well, I definitely won't be going to the game, unfortunately. Uni schedule simply doesn't allow me to miss big parts of tomorrow. I will have it on tv though, so that's alright I guess.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Well, I definitely won't be going to the game, unfortunately. Uni schedule simply doesn't allow me to miss big parts of tomorrow. I will have it on tv though, so that's alright I guess.
That must be frustrating, Juve coming to town and not being able to go to the game. Be strong! :scarf:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Looking at Ajax's results in the group stage gives me a bit of confidence. We weren't all that either but at home they got-

0-0 vs FC Timisoara
2-1 vs Dinamo Zagreb
1-3 vs Anderlecht

They came 2nd to Anderlecht in a very easy group, but they only lost once and that was in Amsterdam against Anderlecht.

They're 3rd in Eredivisie behind PSV and Twente but haven't lost at home and only 1 draw.

I suppose 1-1 would be a good result for us.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
icεmαή;2360047 said:
FAKE FAN!!! :D
Actually, the thing I have to go to uni for tomorrow is pretty important, it would cost me 1 whole year if I didn't turn up without a proper reason. Maybe I should just tell them Juve are playing, I'm sure they'll understand. :p

That must be frustrating, Juve coming to town and not being able to go to the game. Be strong! :scarf:
It's pretty frustrating, but I'll have to make up for it with a trip to Turin later this year! :D

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
yeah you can, i sit below 410 and next top the f-side , i cant ever wear y juve jersey or i get harrashed by them before i enter the stadium:(
Finally a chance to see my team live in my town and i cant even cheer for them...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
yeah you can, i sit below 410 and next top the f-side , i cant ever wear y juve jersey or i get harrashed by them before i enter the stadium:(
Finally a chance to see my team live in my town and i cant even cheer for them...
At least you get to see them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)