[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (11 Viewers)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TPSPriceless

Feb 15, 2010
Any probable starting lineups?
According to Goal.com

Ajax
Probable Lineup (4-3-3): Stekelenburg; Van der Wiel, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Anita; De Zeeuw, Enoh, De Jong; Suarez, Pantelic, Emanuelson.

Juventus
Probable Lineup (4-3-1-2): Buffon, Grygera, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Grosso; Felipe Melo, Sissoko. Marchisio; Diego; Amauri, Del Piero
This seems very outdated though and looks more Ciro Ferrara-like, than Zac. Caceres will probably play as we have an "easy" game, against Bologna, later on.

Trezegol17

Nov 1, 2006
True:), i am gratefull for that! I will make as much pictures as i can, hopefully some close ups from our players. Will post them on friday i think.
Hopefully we have a great game to enjoy:)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
Which he probably will anyway. It would be rather silly of him to start playing a really weird formation in such bad times, to switch back to something else.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
throw a bit of "coach" into the pot, some "tactics" and some "teammates actually running" and you got why grosso does play better for the azzurri

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I don't really understand why Grosso excels with Italy,yet turns on his Inter-charm, with Juve. The Azzuri consists, practically, of 90% black and white players.
Or perhaps he was never even that good for the Azzurri besides a couple decent performances in the World Cup where grease dripped from his hair and he "slipped" over it to win a penalty.

He's a turd, always was, always will be.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
shit, europa league badge on the t-shirt...no black or white square on the back of the shirt... no ucl flag in the center on the field, not the hymn..i'll feel like watching a match with bologna. The only good part is that we will get some cash and we can play with liverpool (or urziceni :heart:)

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Or perhaps he was never even that good for the Azzurri besides a couple decent performances in the World Cup where grease dripped from his hair and he "slipped" over it to win a penalty.

He's a turd, always was, always will be.
Or, if you'd care not to speak out of your ass, you'd notice that he actually almost always is quite a fullback for Italy, Euro2008 being a good example. And it was two years after the world cup.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
shit, europa league badge on the t-shirt...no black or white square on the back of the shirt... no ucl flag in the center on the field, not the hymn..i'll feel like watching a match with bologna. The only good part is that we will get some cash and we can play with liverpool (or urziceni :heart:)
it's really strange indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)