[EUROPA League] Ajax 1-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 18th 2010) (1 Viewer)

Man of the Match - MoM

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Chiellini

• Melo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Marceℓℓo;2356920 said:
This time no shitty stream,will be watching that live at the stadium:weee:
Well done! I should have done the same, this season I have not been good towards Juve. I will make sure I'll be a better fan next season.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I wish. I live as far from Amsterdam as you can go inside our small country, so I don't know anyone with Ajax club cards or anything.

I've seen loads of people offering tickets online though, so I still might go for a last minute swoop. :D

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
You should but wouldn't they rape you for those tickets? Its worth it,imo.
Rape me for those tickets? :oops:

Cheapest tickets go for like 50 / 75 euros, and I should be able to get them, without being screwed over. The thing I'm now tryin to figure out is if I even have time to go and where in the stadium I should be sitting, as I don't want to sit in between some Ajax hooligans on my own with my Juve jersey.

Having said that, I expect quite a few Juve fans amongst the Ajax crowd.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
So how is Camo going to fit into Zacc's stupid formation? Or is he going to be warming the bench with Gio while great champions like Sali and DC are making the magic happen.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Give me some of this please.

Buffon

Zebina - Legro - Chiellini

Caceres - Candreva - Melo - Giovinco

Diego​

Amauri - Del Piero(C)​

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I'd like to see two of Marchisio/Melo/Sissoko playing too instead of Candreva. He hasn't really impressed while Marchisio at least seemed very good today.

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
The danger of the 3 man defense though is that you get skinned on the flanks. PDC can function as a LB, where Gio can't. I don't think Zac is willing to take that risk.

Melo - Momo midfield to cover our shit defense, or Marchisio. Candreva doesn't really look that comfortable in that position.

EDIT: awit beat me to it.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Rape me for those tickets? :oops:

Cheapest tickets go for like 50 / 75 euros, and I should be able to get them, without being screwed over. The thing I'm now tryin to figure out is if I even have time to go and where in the stadium I should be sitting, as I don't want to sit in between some Ajax hooligans on my own with my Juve jersey.

Having said that, I expect quite a few Juve fans amongst the Ajax crowd.
Rape in terms of expensive tickets.:oops:

I could have sent you my signed pienaar ajax jersey to blend in.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)