Europa League 2023-24 (1 Viewer)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Isn't it incredible that Roma are playing way better under a new coach despite having the same players? Mourinho was holding them back...
isn't it amazing that parades the juve reject who everyone hated is having a good season?

coaching matters for sure.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
De Rossi:
“The players I found here are very talented, I said it from the first day, we are winning the games that Roma ought to be winning. We’re a great squad and therefore we win, there’s nothing special in that.There should be no excuses.”

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
This simply couldn't be true. It's players fault, they are letting down their coach. It's never frauds fault!
@Patrizi look here, see what kind of nonsense is written, please educate them.
Tbh, a good chunk of our players are not Juve material but also our coach is no longer Juve material anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

isn't it amazing that parades the juve reject who everyone hated is having a good season?

coaching matters for sure.
Honestly, Paredes has always been average and overrated in my opinion. But I can't believe Allegri thought he was the solution to DM and that he specifically requested him...
100% on coaching.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Worst fraud ever deserves worst thread ever!
he's not reading though, so what's the point

and you, badass, maxi and a few geniuses managed to make it worse than the graphomaniac russian dude did. now it's literally like dog shit, so congrats i guess

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Can't knock what DDR has done so far for sure, some coaches just have a knack of getting a lot out of players.

Long term I guess we will see how he proves his worth, gets a pre-season and whole season to work.

Then you start looking at 2-3 years down the line. Someone like De Zerbi seemed to have reinvented football and then apparently he's shit now so it's hard to keep up. For me football is often about how teams are trending.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
... Someone like De Zerbi seemed to have reinvented football and then apparently he's shit now so it's hard to keep up...
i know that i don't have to explain it to you, but my remark was purely some irony about the ever popular "you're just as good as your last game" evaluations in football discussions. de zerbi is still a good coach. he still has a history of playing naive football and conceding a lot at times, that's part of his charm for his fans i guess

de rossi though, gotta love the straight from the '90s character @GordoDeCentral so far he looks like a conte, without the maniacally meticulous tactical approach

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
i know that i don't have to explain it to you, but my remark was purely some irony about the ever popular "you're just as good as your last game" evaluations in football discussions. de zerbi is still a good coach. he still has a history of playing naive football and conceding a lot at times, that's part of his charm for his fans i guess

de rossi though, gotta love the straight from the '90s character @GordoDeCentral so far he looks like a conte, without the maniacally meticulous tactical approach

I didn't actually read your posts about De Zerbi lol.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
I think De Zerbi is overrated. He's far too progressive for my liking. Allegri is too conservative if we were to compare apple to apple. These days even Guardiola seems to want a good balance, but Roberto has his convictions and sometimes it results in lopsided scorelines.
De Rossi gives me good vibes, though. As a player he was equally good in both phases of the game and that tells me that it may translate well tactically as a coach. He's got the potential to be a good coach. Roma still has the same players and they've been racking up the points and scoring a lot too since he took over, that can't be understated in my opinion.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
he's not reading though, so what's the point

and you, badass, maxi and a few geniuses managed to make it worse than the graphomaniac russian dude did. now it's literally like dog shit, so congrats i guess
Thanks, but it didn't need a lot of effort to describe such a lowlife peace of shit.
Don't forget yours and throaters effort, big credit on your accounts too.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
some insight into de rossi's approach vs brighton: he basically gave up the pitch to play on counters

If we play like this, but still manage to outshoot the opponents and play smartly - to hell with possession. Our problem is we do not play fast enough or transition right, and in this case I put the blame on both the coach and/or players. I wish I have access to stats to see how effective our touches are or how accurate we are in the final third, it might be abysmal just from the eye test.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)