Europa League 2022-23 (13 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Just watched the highlights of the Sevilla game.
What a difference the atmosphere makes. The fans were all out making it an electric atmosphere. For United they certainly missed their regular CB and you can tell. But the passion from Sevilla was simply put, amazing.
They wanted it more, blood and sweat and fully deserved the result. When you see someone like gudelj do a rabona you know the level of confidence over there is high.

We really need to make the most of our experienced players. Passing around at the back is gonna cost us just like it costed united, but so will our toothless attack. Despite all this I'm still feeling a fuzzy feeling we can do this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We are 100% winning this trophy
With the -15 I had slight hopes. Now? We arent winning this one. Based on how we play I dont think we are favorite.
Sevilla are the EL equivalent to CL Real.
Roma arent to be dismissed and Leverkusen could win it too.
Odds are quite even between these 4

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Touch grass motherfuckers!
While you are at it contemplate joining our fabulous triple J fanclub. Yes, that's the JJ Jihadball fanclub. We are recruiting. New members will get a crash course in the art of enjoying Jihadball plus a mug featuring the Jihadist player of the month. If you are lucky you might even win an interview with some of our Jihadball legends like Arthur. Stay tuned!
@DAiDEViL @CrimsonianKing @Bianconero_Aus

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
so far we have earned 9,24m eur from the EL (counting prizes up to semifinal +bonuses for a draw or a win). If we win this could raise to 19.73m eur.
Comparing this to the UCL, the semifinalist have guaranteed around 30m (depends on how many games they win though) in prizes, so EL is roughly 1/3 of UCL prizes.

- - - Updated - - -

Too many optimists around here IMO. This JJ can fuck up at any moment, Sevilla semifinal and Mou's Roma in the final would be a very difficult task.
Roma is getting booted by Bayer in semifinal.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Touch grass motherfuckers!
While you are at it contemplate joining our fabulous triple J fanclub. Yes, that's the JJ Jihadball fanclub. We are recruiting. New members will get a crash course in the art of enjoying Jihadball plus a mug featuring the Jihadist player of the month. If you are lucky you might even win an interview with some of our Jihadball legends like Arthur. Stay tuned!
@DAiDEViL @CrimsonianKing @Bianconero_Aus
And it's always Rabiot :touched: @Bianconero81

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes, @bet365 you have 1,66 for Leverkusen and 2,10 Roma to reach the final
I don't see why, except maybe that the EL is Bayer's last chance for CL next year, while Roma can still pull it off via serie A.
Otherwise there is no reason for the 6th in Bundesliga to be favorites against the 4th in serie A. At the very least it should be 50-50.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)