Europa League 2022-23 (7 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Fucking upset but I can't help but say it, I want Sevilla to rubber stamp and seal this trophy, they are Uber cunts, but I couldn't stand Roma winning this shit. It will be an unrecoverable punch in the balls if inter won cl and Roma won Europa.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Fucking upset but I can't help but say it, I want Sevilla to rubber stamp and seal this trophy, they are Uber cunts, but I couldn't stand Roma winning this shit. It will be an unrecoverable punch in the balls if inter won cl and Roma won Europa.
i hope inter win it so the losers here that keep saying "BuT jUvE bUdGeT nOt sAmE aS EPL or mAdRiD!!!" realize how stupid they look when a broke inter team in threat of bankruptcy wins it and juve dosn't.

every single idiot here that kept repeating shit about budgets and gap between teams needs to look at inter and humble themselves. a bankrupt team is in final. juve is not.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
i hope inter win it so the losers here that keep saying "BuT jUvE bUdGeT nOt sAmE aS EPL or mAdRiD!!!" realize how stupid they look when a broke inter team in threat of bankruptcy wins it and juve dosn't.

every single idiot here that kept repeating shit about budgets and gap between teams needs to look at inter and humble themselves. a bankrupt team is in final. juve is not.
Fuck inter.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

Apparently grealish transfer fee > that entire inter starting lineup

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Mou is the ultimate bus parker, and he does it well. Amazing how much success he has had with a career of this.

Allegri 2.0 is like the inept version of Mou. Tries to park the bus hard, fails miserably.

Needs to go back to Allegri 1.0 and play more balanced between attack and defend football, but he’s too stubborn and washed up to do it.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Mou is the ultimate bus parker, and he does it well. Amazing how much success he has had with a career of this.

Allegri 2.0 is like the inept version of Mou. Tries to park the bus hard, fails miserably.

Needs to go back to Allegri 1.0 and play more balanced between attack and defend football, but he’s too stubborn and washed up to do it.
There is no Allegro 1.0 anymore

Allegro 1.0 got a sofware update (in this case a software degrade) and there's no going back

Allegro is a cheap Chinese brand now trying to hang with the Apple's and the Samsung's

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Honestly I believe Sevilla have to be punished by UEFA. After their second goal there was only one ball to be found in the entire stadium. It was ridiculous.

I don't care about the Europa League though. The fact we're even in it hurts.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Honestly I believe Sevilla have to be punished by UEFA. After their second goal there was only one ball to be found in the entire stadium. It was ridiculous.

I don't care about the Europa League though. The fact we're even in it hurts.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
I felt like they should have added at least 6 mins, we got only 4 though. I guess that's why teams do these tricks all the time, cause refs tend to give less extra time than they should.

Really annoying part of this game.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I felt like they should have added at least 6 mins, we got only 4 though. I guess that's why teams do these tricks all the time, cause refs tend to give less extra time than they should.

Really annoying part of this game.
It's something that needs to be stopped.

Maybe with a stopwatch when the ball goes out of play I don't know. But the last 25 minutes of so many games become unwatchable. There needs to be far more actual playing time. It has been bugging me for at least 10 years at this point, I really hate it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's something that needs to be stopped.

Maybe with a stopwatch when the ball goes out of play I don't know. But the last 25 minutes of so many games become unwatchable. There needs to be far more actual playing time. It has been bugging me for at least 10 years at this point, I really hate it.
In the past couple of years, it's pretty common for matches with added time of like 8 minutes, after 90 minutes and rightly so too. After a heated semi final extra time I would've expected around the same

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)