Europa League 2022-23 (1 Viewer)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I think we will have it quite tough against this Sporting side but even so all in all i’d say we still go in this tie as slight favorites, a lot will depend ofc on the players that we’ll have available when the two games come around because we will most likely need an almost fully fit squad to be sure of getting something out of this one, but frankly speaking we should be able to get the job done either way as Sporting themselves haven’t been all that great throughout their campaign either(although we can agree they are definitely a team in form atm)…

I guess minimizing all the unforced turnovers and avoidable individual mistakes will be key both in this knockout tie but also to our overall season moving forward as we absolutely need to improve in this aspects(and not only) if we want to get closer to our objectives.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Unsuprisingly our potential semi finalist opponents Sevilla have sacked their coach Sampaoli. Sevilla have lost 5 out of their last 7 games and are 2 points above relegation zone.

Of course this don't mean shit but i'm bored and we all know we will face united if we get there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Unsuprisingly our potential semi finalist opponents Sevilla have sacked their coach Sampaoli. Sevilla have lost 5 out of their last 7 games and are 2 points above relegation zone.

Of course this don't mean shit but i'm bored and we all know we will face united if we get there.
It's the EL, the only competition that club exists for.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
I fancy our chances more against stronger opponents over 2 legs.

If we face Lisbon and United/Seville it's better to do it over 2 legs imo...

We need the weakest apponents possible for the final if we make it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's the EL, the only competition that club exists for.
I'd normally agree, but this is their worst seasons in decades. Sampaoli is the second coach to be sacked this season.

In contrast, during the seasons when they won the uefa/europa league they ended up 4th, 7th, 5th, 5th, 3rd and 5th in la liga.

Now they are a mess and facing the challenge of relegation. Defensively they've been poor, and that's mainly because Monchi got his replacements wrong for when sold Kounde and Carlos, but the issues run a lot deeper than that.

Unless they bring in Unai Emery, it ain't happening.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
So I'm in on the second leg... Sporting is my #2 favorite team, so this is going to be weird.

If anybody has a motorbike they'd like to see thrown on the pitch from the front balcony of the center mezzanine, right above the dugout, when Allegri subs in Rugani to close out the match ... I'm your man.

SPO-JUVE-ticket-230420.png

Last edited:

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
So I'm in on the second leg... Sporting is my #2 favorite team, so this is going to be weird.

If anybody has a motorbike they'd like to see thrown on the pitch from the front balcony of the center mezzanine, right above the dugout, when Allegri subs in Rugani to close out the match ... I'm your man.

SPO-JUVE-ticket-230420.png
Try to enjoy yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)