Europa League 2022-23 (5 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Gianluca #Pessotto to 'Sky Sport': "#SportingCP? It will be a nice game against a strong opponent, who showed it yesterday when they won against #Arsenal. They are one of the contenders to win the trophy. Even Sporting came off a so-so UCL group stage. They will have the desire to do well like us".

[@AroundJuventus]

Buy on AliExpress.com

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Sporting is so much revered because of the last game vs Arsenal or did they play good before? Lets not forget they lost CL group to Spurs and Eintracht - teams beaten by Milan and Napoli (quite easily for Naples).
Once again vs Arsenal, gunners played almost all reserves in defence first game and many players rested in attack in the second game. When some of the biggers names got subbed in it was a big difference and Sporting couldnt handle that.
Lets not act like this is some superior team, this is fucking Sporting, Benfica is playing like crazy, Sporting is a team to beat.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Btw, we will see up close Pedro Goncalves, such a quality young attacking mid, I dont know how he still stayed there this summer. Most of you will be wanting us to sign him after our games (he produced bruno in sporting type numbers for them last season). Goncalo Inacio too is a quality top CB talent.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Also Roma already playing in the final as i hear some serie A fans saying this is a big overstatement. First of all they are shit. Second Feyenoord looks like they gained momentum and I wouldnt rule them beating that Roma side. One injury of Dybala and their attack is non existent.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
This competition is a good lesson to all. Juve fans, management, coach, players... everyone became arrogant few years ago. People started taking Scudetto and CL football for granted, like it will be handed to us.

Also, this competition will be useful for these younger players, to gain experience in Europe.

That's how I see it.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
This competition is a good lesson to all. Juve fans, management, coach, players... everyone became arrogant few years ago. People started taking Scudetto for granted, like it will be handed to us.

Also, this competition will be useful for these younger players, to gain experience in Europe.

That's how I see it.
Experience that they won't be able to use for the next couple of years because we won't play in Europe :tup:.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This competition is a good lesson to all. Juve fans, management, coach, players... everyone became arrogant few years ago. People started taking Scudetto for granted, like it will be handed to us.

That's how I see it.
Totally, but Allegri has to use it too, I was so mad at him in Nantes, why didnt put on more youngsters when we were leading comfortably.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Gianluca #Pessotto to 'Sky Sport': "The return leg after the outcome of the Sport Guarantee Board of CONI? They were good at not putting it on the same day. In case of a positive or a negative outcome we need to be ready to react. It always depends on you and on the energy that the squad will manage to bring out together. From one part it's an advantage to arrive a month and a half before the end of Serie A with this sentence".

[@AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

Gianluca #Pessotto to 'Sky Sport': "#Pogba, #Chiesa, #Milik and #DiMaría at 100% against #SportingCP? We are confident, let's hope to get to the game against #Inter in Coppa Italia with the full squad to be able to give the maximum. We hope to have them all available for this final part of the season and that they could make a great contribution".

[@AroundJuventus]

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Chiesa Vlahovic Di Maria
Pogba Locatelli Rabiot
Kostic CB Bremer Danilo
Perin

subs:
Fagioli in 30th minute for injured Pogba
Cuadrado in 40th for injured Di Maria
Milik for Vlahovic in 60th minute

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Nope.

Even if they give us our points back (which they won’t) there is still the Prisma case as well as UEFA’s investigation when the Prisma case concludes. We are at a serious risk of a multi-year ban by these cunts. This is their payback for the super league.
I feel like they don't have shit on us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)