Europa League 2020-21 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
How the fuck can any club be disliked more than one of Calciopoli beneficiaries ffs?!

Baffling.
Depends where you're from, I'm surrounded by union fans. I explained this a while ago in the most hated club thread.

Milan have been irrelevant for years. They ain't winning this competition, I could bet it on it but they could do me a favour by knocking out the one Imo that will.

Just so we're clear I said Milan and not their conniving neighbours who were the real beneficiaries.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Depends where you're from, I'm surrounded by union fans. I explained this a while ago in the most hated club thread.

Milan have been irrelevant for years. They ain't winning this competition, I could bet it on it but they could do me a favour by knocking out the one Imo that will.

Just so we're clear I said Milan and not their conniving neighbours who were the real beneficiaries.
Ok but just imagine Milan passes one of the favorites and ends up winning the EL; now there's one more international trophy for our domestic rivals who already have more of them than us and by some (many) are considered Italy's greatest club due to this.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Ok but just imagine Milan passes one of the favorites and ends up winning the EL; now there's one more international trophy for our domestic rivals who already have more of them than us and by some (many) are considered Italy's greatest club due to this.
That's a possibility of course, and yes I'd hate that too but they struggled against some unknown team, dropping form as well and there are still some decent enough teams to knock them out. One team has to go through and for me I'd rather it be Milan and hopefully they get Ajax in the following round.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Don't care about EL at all, and which club has been the more successful one internationally doesn't need to be argued anyway tbh.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Don't care about EL at all, and which club has been the more successful one internationally doesn't need to be argued anyway tbh.
I think so too - clubs from the same country shall be compared based on domestic trophies.

But tell that to our haters or neutrals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)