Europa League 2019/20 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Honestly, all of Inter should rot in hell for all I care, but I’ve been watching both uefa tournaments since the restart and I see no point of actually having VAR in use when referees are still doing whatever the fuck they want and a team can still be easily hurt by a subjective call. Nevertheless, the lack of replays add to the fucked up picture. In what world was that not a penalty, it blows my mind. Fuck uefa, it’s will never change. Fuck inter as well.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Sevilla are playing well. It's Inter who also play very smart and disciplined (as paradoxically as it sounds due to the billions of small and smart fouls they make) and they don't allow Sevilla to do their thing by not allowing them to make gazzilion short passes and then send wide balls to Navas/Suso and Reguilon. Truth to be told, Sevilla did score twice, once after one of those smart fouls by Inter and once after a cross from Navas, But it would have been even uglier for Inter if they weren't doing what I said above.

2:2 is a solid result for Inter. Their bench is much wider and stronger.

Oh, and only an amateur doesn't see what Lukaku brings to his teams. I can only imagine our team with him instead of Higuain. He's a treasure to have for every coach. Offers tens of options tactically.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Honestly, all of Inter should rot in hell for all I care, but I’ve been watching both uefa tournaments since the restart and I see no point of actually having VAR in use when referees are still doing whatever the fuck they want and a team can still be easily hurt by a subjective call. Nevertheless, the lack of replays add to the fucked up picture. In what world was that not a penalty, it blows my mind. Fuck uefa, it’s will never change. Fuck inter as well.
Youre talking about the handball? It wasnt a penalty.

Durden

May 11, 2006
If you are refering to the handball, I don’t think that was a penalty. In Italy yes it would have been a penalty, but that is because we have a fucked up view on what is hands.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Oh, and only an amateur doesn't see what Lukaku brings to his teams. I can only imagine our team with him instead of Higuain. He's a treasure to have for every coach. Offers tens of options tactically.
Lets say Lukaku arrived for free. Would you play Lukaku as CF over Dybala? Assuming rest of the team was largely the same as previous season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)