Europa League 2019/20 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Hash's tweet made Giuseppe's video. Or almost like vid is dedicated to him :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

No idea. He's always active on Twitter. When I asked him if he was THAT Ahmed, he said - "Yes, but I left forum because mods suck". That's all I know.
Mods or mod? There's only one rogue one lol. But the rest do let him do whatever he wants.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
How does that clown Hash have 40k followers. I bet less than 1% of them are Juve fans.
He has a good sense of humor

- - - Updated - - -

I had to stop following him a while back. Guess many other juventini have too or stopped paying attn to his account, new followers I guess are due to Ronaldo and premfaces finding common ground.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
I dont want anyone in Inter uniform ever celebrate anything.

Forza Sevilla!
22 May 2010 was a shit day for us all :depressed:

I sometimes wonder how they managed to not play a European Cup final for 40 years, get into the 2010 final, win it, and then disappearing again completely. It's not like they're reaching quarterfinals or semis here and then lol.

Inter is a strange club.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
22 May 2010 was a shit day for us all :depressed:

I sometimes wonder how they managed to not play a European Cup final for 40 years, get into the 2010 final, win it, and then disappearing again completely. It's not like they're reaching quarterfinals or semis here and then lol.

Inter is a strange club.
One word: Calciopoli

They had 5 years without their inferiority complex (Juve). Now they're back to normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)