Europa League 2019/20 (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Well, once you are there, why not win it? It's like Coppa, but obviously bigger. We liked it when we were winning Coppa Italia and we celebrated it.
Yes, of course if you are there just win it, but going there because u lost in ur CL group is a disaster for a big club. Ofc they can boast they won european trophy but all of us know CL and UEl arent comparable, one is for big boys the other one is for a lesser leagues or lower ranked club from the top leagues.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
What sucks is that Inter won it by strong defense and counters. The Italian way. It's a football that Italian coaches love but doesn't work in CL for like a decade or more. Now nobody will convince the Italian coaches to change something. "See, Inter won 5:0 playing like this. Lets keep it up and not change anything at all".
Exactly why we needed a foreigner.
But went for the 2nd most Italian man ever after Buffon :D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Yes, of course if you are there just win it, but going there because u lost in ur CL group is a disaster for a big club. Ofc they can boast they won european trophy but all of us know CL and UEl arent comparable, one is for big boys the other one is for a lesser leagues or lower ranked club from the top leagues.
I know, but winning EL has its benefits.
If Inter win EL they will be group holders next year in CL and they'll (probably) get an easier group, which will give them more chances to pass the group. It also brings them coefficient points, so in the following years, instead of starting in pot 4 or pot 3, they can start from pot 2 and once again that means an easier group.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I hated when we went out against Benfica.

Every trophy counts
I hated it too, and it was because this fake bald motherfucker cared more about points record. But this was something else, we werent the biggest team back then, as Conte would said it was our 10 euro restaurant. Right now we are dining into 100 euro rest and we should stay there. Inter should be doing the same, a team whi buys 70m striker cannot say doing well in UEL ispewnie a, success.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If Inter win EL they will be group holders next year in CL and they'll (probably) get an easier group, which will give them more chances to pass the group. It also brings them coefficient points, so in the following years, instead of starting in pot 4 or pot 3, they can start from pot 2 and once again that means an easier group.
I just checked this... Inter will start in pot 3 if they don't beat Sevilla and in pot 1 if they do.
It's not a guarantee that they will avoid a tough group, but it's a much bigger chance that they will and instead of playing against Bayern and City in the CL group, they could face Shakhtar and Lokomotiv Moscow.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Europa league is he's level but i prefer players that are not useless chockers in 99 percent of big matches.
Exactly my point he was one of worst players on the pitch both games and there was that barce B side game when they needed to win to get through the CL and he missed 3 sitters and they went out. Biggest flat trak bully in football.
:tup: Thank you. OMG! OMG! Lolcacku scored two late goals when the game was already wrapped up. Let's jerk our pee pees to this magnificent performance.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and they get money from EL win too.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Exactly my point he was one of worst players on the pitch both games and there was that barce B side game when they needed to win to get through the CL and he missed 3 sitters and they went out. Biggest flat trak bully in football.
Lukaku vs deLight was the only thing that kept them in the first game, but you're right, for the most part he's more of a league player than a cup/big game one.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, a lotta people thought it was a lolterribad transfer by inte* but it wasn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)