Europa League 2019/20 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Very nice by Inter. Shakhtar are not at all as weak as they were made to look tonight.
From the restart it was clear that United, Inter and Sevilla are the best teams in this competition. Sevilla were my favorites after I saw them against Roma. Yesterday they were tactically outplayed by United, but Inter can't play the way Manchester played and I am expecting a similar set up by Conte as tonight. Sevilla move much better with and without the ball - best than anyone in EL - they are physically much stronger and faster than Shakhtar, and even Conte's defense will have a lot of problems. But with Lukaku and Lautaro, Inter can hurt them and win. I was giving Sevilla the most chances to win, but now I think it's 50-50.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Very nice by Inter. Shakhtar are not at all as weak as they were made to look tonight.
From the restart it was clear that United, Inter and Sevilla are the best teams in this competition. Sevilla were my favorites after I saw them against Roma. Yesterday they were tactically outplayed by United, but Inter can't play the way Manchester played and I am expecting a similar set up by Conte as tonight. Sevilla move much better with and without the ball - best than anyone in EL - they are physically much stronger and faster than Shakhtar, and even Conte's defense will have a lot of problems. But with Lukaku and Lautaro, Inter can hurt them and win. I was giving Sevilla the most chances to win, but now I think it's 50-50.
Sevilla had better win fullstop

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juve should be playing vs Bayerns, Reals and Barcas, not Shakhtars and Sevillas. Loosing group stage in CL would be a disaster for me and UEL trophy wouldnt change much here. UEL is the second league of Europe, dunno why u should be proud of winning it.
Well, once you are there, why not win it? It's like Coppa, but obviously bigger. We liked it when we were winning Coppa Italia and we celebrated it.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
What sucks is that Inter won it by strong defense and counters. The Italian way. It's a football that Italian coaches love but doesn't work in CL for like a decade or more. Now nobody will convince the Italian coaches to change something. "See, Inter won 5:0 playing like this. Lets keep it up and not change anything at all".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)