Europa League 2018/19 (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 10, 2009
In Naples they sell Napoli jerseys with De Light #4 on the back.

Exactly why Italian football is so shit.

It does not have the financial muscle to compete with EPL. Look at Roma for example, they actually had a pretty decent team last year which was torn apart through sales.

IMO, Serie A needs a AC Milan and Inter Milan to become good again. This in the long run will benefit everybody and motivate our players especially. I get the feeling our players themselves are getting bored.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
It does not have the financial muscle to compete with EPL. Look at Roma for example, they actually had a pretty decent team last year which was torn apart through sales.

IMO, Serie A needs a AC Milan and Inter Milan to become good again. This in the long run will benefit everybody and motivate our players especially. I get the feeling our players themselves are getting bored.
It's not only about money. I posted yesterday that Juve has a higher wage bill than Ajax and Spurs combined. The mentality of football in Italy is awful. Shit stadiums, with a few exceptions, ancient tactics, terrible image with racism, etc. EPL success has come with a good generation of new talent too. Who are the Italian equivalents for Sterling, Alli, Kane and Sancho

- - - Updated - - -

In Naples they sell Napoli jerseys with De Light #4 on the back.

Exactly why Italian football is so shit.
You'll see the Inter version of that next week when we play Inter in San Siro.

Mar 10, 2009
It's not only about money. I posted yesterday that Juve has a higher wage bill than Ajax and Spurs combined. The mentality of football in Italy is awful. Shit stadiums, with a few exceptions, ancient tactics, terrible image with racism, etc. EPL success has come with a good generation of new talent too. Who are the Italian equivalents for Sterling, Alli, Kane and Sancho

All true, but Serie A has only "one rich team" and that team clearly lacks domestic competition. I even think the lack of competition destroyed Bayern Munich in the long run. The Spanish have been the best because it has just the right amount of competition to keep their best teams competitive (Real, Barcelona and A.Madrid) without it being too competitive. The EPL has actually suffered since the turn of this decade because it became too competitive. But too competitive is better than no competition alone.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

Oh please, not this shit again.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
It was a great EL season for Frankfurt, but sadly the EPL giants are going to be too much to handle for them.

I expect a complete destruction.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
We are completely finished fitnesswise. Team has been fighting for every inch for like 45 matches so far unlike some overpaid lazy zebra cucks

it's unironically over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)