Europa League 2018/19 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
Arsenal? I disproportionately hate those guys given their lack of achievements. :D It probably has to do with their historical ignorance and disdain for proper defending.

But supporting Sporting was never about supporting the best. It's about the team and traditions that choose you, as Easy E once wisely put it.

Really? Dats kind of f'ed up.

It's OK. I expected them to lose 3-1.

It looked tighter than that. Acuña and Nani seemed to be their best threats.

You have to know where Sporting is coming from. It's a miracle they even still exist right now after having the Donald Trump of Portuguese football as their president, after having 50 fans invade their training facilities in May to attack the players for not working hard enough for the Champions League, having 11 of their top players leave under "breach of contract" claims after that incident, having their president voted out of office, having Siniša Mijailovic brought in as a replacement coach only to be fired 9 days later...

It's really a miracle the club even exists at all right now.
Varandas is still not better than Bruninho. Sousa Cintra was a better deal. And I'm from Benfica.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
meelan down...this could be a healthy loss for them right before our game. :scared:
This match is pretty boring.

We should anal rape them if they play like this against us...but of course that won't be the case. They will probably have the game of their lives and we will play like against ManU.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Sarri is 1-0 up away from home and doesn't make defensive substitutions. Instead his team continues to control the game.

All other Italian coaches should look up to this guy for inspiration.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Is that Musacchio guy normally a starter for Peelan? He will miss the match against us...Calhanoglu probably too.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Damn, the amount of once considered WC talents Betis managed to gather :lol: It's like someone started a new FM 2014 season and filled the squad with wonderkids.
Bartra, Tello, Lo Celso, William Carvalho, Canales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)