Europa League 2017/18 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Was just about to say it. Wow a $#@! up. Offcourse you gotta mark the player scoring, but the ref $#@!ed up big time there.
True, it just fuels the conspiracy. Marseille in the final would be more lucrative for UEFA as opposed to a team only so many have heard of. Not saying there's any truth to it but it's interesting nonetheless. :numnum:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
True, it just fuels the conspiracy. Marseille in the final would be more lucrative for UEFA as opposed to a team only so many have heard of. Not saying there's any truth to it but it's interesting nonetheless. :numnum:

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Even if there's no conspiracy, the refereeing has been awful in Europe this year.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
and people thing hes worth 50 mill euros :lol:
do you realize its 2017? Chelsea paid 40M for a 27 year old Drinkwater a year ago. 35M for Rudiger and 25M for Zappacosta. City paid 50M for Walker etc. players, especially EPL ones, are much more expensive these days than even 2 years ago, just accept it.

having said that, we should look at two other players 1st, Pereira and Cancelo. both would be much more attainable and i dont think they are worse at all. after that maybe Meunier if hes available. but excluding those guys, is there a better RB than Bellerin on the market? if there is, im missing him. and hes only 23, so with good resale value as well

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
do you realize its 2017? Chelsea paid 40M for a 27 year old Drinkwater a year ago. 35M for Rudiger and 25M for Zappacosta. City paid 50M for Walker etc. players, especially EPL ones, are much more expensive these days than even 2 years ago, just accept it.

having said that, we should look at two other players 1st, Pereira and Cancelo. both would be much more attainable and i dont think they are worse at all. after that maybe Meunier if hes available. but excluding those guys, is there a better RB than Bellerin on the market? if there is, im missing him. and hes only 23, so with good resale value as well
Do you realize it's 2018?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

It's 2018 not 17

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd have to go with Bellerin as well..

Bellerin > Cancelo > Pereira > Meunier
Pereira is way better than cancelo

- - - Updated - - -

sorry, i ate some weird fruit and the 2017 version of myself took over my thoughts
It's ok I can tell you what's happening up till 4th may 2018 you decide to eat that weird fruit again

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It's going to be pretty fun to watch a final with two teams I like. I genuinely don't care who wins. I'd be glad with either team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)