Europa League 2017/18 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Wenger said it, the English have now become masters of diving. It was a terrible dive from Welbeck yesterday, I'd be livid if i were a Milan fan. Not many players are bigger divers than Young, Sterling and Alli.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
the same swedish ref, eriksson also was in charge at bayern-juve, and denied juve a valid goal. he probably has a thing against italians.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Lazio has always been the least annoying Juve rival.

I remember the season we lost to them in 2000. Despite losing the scudetto in the final round due to an awful Collina decision to play in a flooded pitch, it didn't hurt at all.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yep :D This precious gift alone is enough for them to be the least hated out of all Juve rivals.

I find them disgusting. And not because of Roma.

They will always be a Nazi club in my books. They are somehow arrogant fucks and most of the time they really boring football. It's just a couple of players making difference today. When their coach leaves and when they sell Sergej they will be shit like they were over the past years.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I find them disgusting. And not because of Roma.

They will always be a Nazi club in my books. They are somehow arrogant $#@!s and most of the time they really boring football. It's just a couple of players making difference today. When their coach leaves and when they sell Sergej they will be $#@! like they were over the past years.
Them playing beautiful or boring football is not a factor in my Hate-O-Meter. And calling them fascists is not fair just as it is not fair to call us mafiosi.

For me it goes Milan, Milan, Milan ... Inter, Napoli, Fiorentina, Torino, Roma, Lazio in that order.

Both Roma and Lazio are not that bad even when I witnessed them both win scudetti over us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)