Europa League 2017/18 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Atletico is gonna eat this competition alive, especially when they get Diego Costa back. I think if they dont win La Liga, winning this title will mark the end of Simeone's run. He's run his course at Ateti and its time for both to move on imo. A Lazio Atleti final will be a very fitting end to one of the greatest runs of this era.

Really wish they won one of those CL finals. Unlike us they really deserved to win one as they were cheated in 2016
Diego Simeone is the new Hector Cuper.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
So all 3 german teams are out? :ratcafe:
It's a merry go round. I think all the top leagues are similar in quality. One year a league is good in Europe, one year it's bad. Serie A is like that too every other year. Even the PL had all their teams qualify for CL R16 this year, probably will fail next year etc.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Yeah, huge success for us.

Although, I'd praise Zvezda more cause we had BATE (who were constantly in the CL) and Arsenal in it. Plus Germans who are never easy.

What surprised me the most was the fact that we actually played very good. Not only nobody didn't humiliate us (which I expected) but we managed to play very good and strong against tough opponents. And hell, we almost won against Arsenal. What we lacked the most was the finishing cause we had plenty of chances but couldn't manage to score.

I expect us to bottom that group and hell, I'm proud as one can be :tup: Despite the future outcome it's nothing but a huge success in my books.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Yeah, huge success for us.

Although, I'd praise Zvezda more cause we had BATE (who were constantly in the CL) and Arsenal in it. Plus Germans who are never easy.

What surprised me the most was the fact that we actually played very good. Not only nobody didn't humiliate us (which I expected) but we managed to play very good and strong against tough opponents. And hell, we almost won against Arsenal. What we lacked the most was the finishing cause we had plenty of chances but couldn't manage to score.

I expect us to bottom that group and hell, I'm proud as one can be :tup: Despite the future outcome it's nothing but a huge success in my books.
now if only you could draw someone weak in the next round, like Milan or Dortmund :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)