Europa League 2017/18 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
BL dont have to be affraid about french league, they are to far behind and apart from PSG they are no danger. Köln also beat Arsenal yesterday it helped a little

But yes the BL is quite $#@! atm in Europe
You need to look at the table closer. They are not far behind at all. Next year the 13/14 season gets dropped from the calculation. In that one, BL has 6 points over Ligue1 that are gonna disappear. Then the 14/15 has BL with 5 points over. It means that in 2 seasons Ligue1 will be within 3 points of BL. So if PSG and co. Outperform BL slightly for the next 2 seasons, then they get the 4th spot.

- - - Updated - - -

The same is true for Serie A

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
You need to look at the table closer. They are not far behind at all. Next year the 13/14 season gets dropped from the calculation. In that one, BL has 6 points over Ligue1 that are gonna disappear. Then the 14/15 has BL with 5 points over. It means that in 2 seasons Ligue1 will be within 3 points of BL. So if PSG and co. Outperform BL slightly for the next 2 seasons, then they get the 4th spot.
I dont really use time to assume such things, when they are a reality we can talk about it.

I still have no doubt BL and Serie A will keep them behind.

May 23, 2013
Atletico is gonna eat this competition alive, especially when they get Diego Costa back. I think if they dont win La Liga, winning this title will mark the end of Simeone's run. He's run his course at Ateti and its time for both to move on imo. A Lazio Atleti final will be a very fitting end to one of the greatest runs of this era.

Really wish they won one of those CL finals. Unlike us they really deserved to win one as they were cheated in 2016

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Atletico is gonna eat this competition alive, especially when they get Diego Costa back. I think if they dont win La Liga, winning this title will mark the end of Simeone's run. He's run his course at Ateti and its time for both to move on imo. A Lazio Atleti final will be a very fitting end to one of the greatest runs of this era.

Really wish they won one of those CL finals. Unlike us they really deserved to win one as they were cheated in 2016
Yeah their losses were hurtful as hell and to their most hated rival at that.

I don't care who wins EL as long as it's not Mulan.

May 23, 2013
Yeah their losses were hurtful as hell and to their most hated rival at that.

I don't care who wins EL as long as it's not Mulan.
Not only that they've been eliminated in all of the last 4 CL's by Madrid aswell. Very sad indeed.

Milan winning would be disgusting as would Arsenal. Hope for Atleti, Lazio, or Atalanta

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)