Europa League 2017/18 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Arsenal hasn't kept a clean sheet in the Premier League since December 16th. Conceded 41 goals in 29 games in the league this year.

Blank Milan at the San Siro. ::lol3::

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
See them win EL and give Wenger a new contract

Atletico is the best team in Europa if they decide to give it a go, depends if Barca let's them close enough to have any hope in La Liga title race or not. An in-form Lazio is the only side I see being competitive with them.

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Atletico is the best team in Europa if they decide to give it a go, depends if Barca let's them close enough to have any hope in La Liga title race or not. An in-form Lazio is the only side I see being competitive with them.
Atletico would rip Lazio a new one. Europa League is Atletico's to lose. A shame theyf ucked up in the fall, 'cause they are a contender for top 5 in Europe.

Glad we can't draw them tho :D

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
A lot of outsiders to EL tho: Arsenal, Lyon, Lazio, Marseille, [Milan and Dortmund prior to this round :lol: ]. Maybe even Leipzig.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Atletico would rip Lazio a new one. Europa League is Atletico's to lose. A shame theyf ucked up in the fall, 'cause they are a contender for top 5 in Europe.

Glad we can't draw them tho :D
With both in top form I'd say Atletico is the stronger side, yes. But as is often the case, it depends on who is in form. If Atletico is in their Autumn form of this season, and Lazio in theirs, Lazio beats Atletico easy. However, the two teams seem to be going in opposite directions form-wise for the past couple months. Right now, Atletico would smash Lazio.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The Atalanta team that is 6 points behind Milan and went out against Dortmund?

Come on, Arsenal is a joke, but they have players a level or two above Atalanta. Of couse a tough opponent, but Arsenal would win 6-7 out of 10 games against Atalanta.
Fair points.

Would be a nice clash of styles though. Thought Atalanta were extremely unfortunate to be knocked out against Dortmund tho. Punched well above their weight in this tournament, showing the other similar clubs in Italy (Samp/Udinese etc) how to play at this level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)