Europa Conference League 2023-24 (6 Viewers)

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
A tournament that West Ham won? Well it's a high bar indeed.
Just because Leicester won epl doesn't have to mean we could have done it.

I'm not really saying we are shit as we can play CL. But results would be bad just like they were. Even the weakest competition wouldn't be a walk in the park. Unfortunately I think players think too high of themselves, just like you guys think it's a shit competition, so we'd most likely fail. It would be a good mindset exercise imo. We don't have that winner mentality any longer.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ok, so Roma won it the year before? I'm not sure what Leicester's miracle has to do with anything.

No one is talking about it being easy or being clear favourites. It was "did we stand a chance to win it", and quite obviously we did as it's full of mediocre teams and won by decent teams. We'd have been one of the favourites with the bookies. But I also wouldn't be surprised to see us get beat by someone just decent or worse.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Just because Leicester won epl doesn't have to mean we could have done it.

I'm not really saying we are shit as we can play CL. But results would be bad just like they were. Even the weakest competition wouldn't be a walk in the park. Unfortunately I think players think too high of themselves, just like you guys think it's a shit competition, so we'd most likely fail. It would be a good mindset exercise imo. We don't have that winner mentality any longer.
Winning a European trophy of any level would've been great for the mentality of club.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Aston Villa are in semifinal with the help of Emiliano Martinez and his shittering in the shout outs.
Interesting fact is he get his first yellow card in 39th minute for time wasting. He get his second during penalty shots but didn't get expelled.
Why!?

Aren't penalty shots part of the game? How second yellow isn't automatically red?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Aston Villa are in semifinal with the help of Emiliano Martinez and his shittering in the shout outs.
Interesting fact is he get his first yellow card in 39th minute for time wasting. He get his second during penalty shots but didn't get expelled.
Why!?

Aren't penalty shots part of the game? How second yellow isn't automatically red?
Yellow cards get reset after extra time apparently so it counted as the first he received.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)