Euro2004 - qualifier RETURNS (3 Viewers)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
65' (...)Scotland have not been a patch on the side that won at the weekend. This is turning into a humiliation.
72' It could not have gone much worse for Scotland.

hahaa

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
GREAT HATTRICK by RVN!!!! that shuts everyone´s mouth about Holland not going through i think they actually might... ;) RVN WILL SCORE AGAIN he came close another time already!!

GREAT game for Latvia they made History tonight!! Way to go Lativa!!!

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
**** ORANJE en **** espagna en **** turkey

turkey-latvia 2-2 (0-1) YEA :D ciaooo turkeyy

oranje and espagna are trouh ppffff it doesent matter france will kick hollands ass with 15trezeguet goals and italia will beat the shit out off stronzo espagna

and nedved will kick france out off the euro2004 (sorry trez but you already had your cup in 2000 :( that we really deserved :( but hey you whin the scudetto with juve and the champions leageu in 2003/2004 :D so i still love you)

and the final ITALIA-TSJEGHIE

Forza italia

ps:congra....... latvia that was really cool :D

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Alex ] ++
I'm too lazy to write a match report. Brilliant brilliant Spain.
WOW they won againts a stupid team named norway know they are truely the best ppfff sorry man i like you but hey i hate when people always talk good about spain like they always good with ther 0worldcups and second placed team in his group after greece WOW ppffff

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by GOAT ] ++
What does HUP mean Ian? :undecide:
GO HOLLAND GO

ppffff HUP HOLLAND HUP

when they played and loosed againts italy the belgium paper was like

HULP HOLLAND HULP

HELP HOLLAND HEEEEEEEELLLLLPPP

KOPITE

Nov 12, 2003
DAMN Russia´s going through i wanted WALES to be in the euro 2004 it would have been intresting to see how they do in Important competitions not that the qualifers weren´t

Gino

The Funky Homosapien
Jun 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by KOPITE ] ++
DAMN Russia´s going through i wanted WALES to be in the euro 2004 it would have been intresting to see how they do in Important competitions not that the qualifers weren´t
yeaa i know again now giggs in a big tournament

but hey italia is ther so DA KAN MIJ NIKS BOMMEN EN DA INTRESEERT MIJ GEEN BAL!!!! :D ps holland beetje oefenen op penalty's remember TOTTI??? in euro2000 in your on back yard :D

ebraheej

Jul 16, 2002
What a great display by the dutch..... I knew they could play atractive football but like this.........
I am shocked.
Hub Holland.....
Bankovershgreiven.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I watched the Spain match and will get a chance to see the Holland game later tonight :) Did anyone see Spain's third goal scored by Etxeberria (spelling)? That was hilarious! :howler: If anyone else witnessed the match you would have seen some Vicente brilliance. This guy's dribbling is simply amazing :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)