Euro u21 (2 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I hate tournaments where your elimination depend on other groups. It's just stupid. I would rather have 2 groups of 6 teams each.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I feel a bit sorry for Italy but heck, who gives a damn right now :lol: , as a romanian i for one all i care about is how proud we are of this kids, despite it being a less significant tournament is for sure a positive sign for the future, this Romania U21 just managed their best ever performance at this level by reaching the semi’s for the very first time, winning their group comprising of England,France & Croatia while being rated as full outsiders.

Next is Romania vs Germany and Spain vs France if i’m not mistaking, not that confident about it tbh but no matter what, it’s been a fun ride!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Spain vs Germany final :donedeal:

France have been incredibly unconvincing, and Romania simply aren't good enough - they benefited from being in a weak group with tactically naive and defensively inept teams.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Nübel keeping Germans in the game
They really putting up a good fight so far.

Curious to see how Romania will handle the physical side of things in the second half given that Germany normally has the edge at that, not sure they will be able to keep up the same pace but if they play it smart enough they might actually do it, tough but not impossible!

- - - Updated - - -

Well, that wasn’t very smart at all...

2-2 now, rather easily awarded penalty tbh.

Last edited:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Damn Germany strong
As i previously said, they won this one above all on a physical level.

It’s been a fun ride tho, we went out while giving them a good scare after the first half, perhaps Romania could have done a bit more in the second half but all in all, it’s been an highly above expectations tournament for us.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
As i previously said, they won this one above all on a physical level.

It’s been a fun ride tho, we went out while giving them a good scare after the first half, perhaps Romania could have done a bit more in the second half but all in all, it’s been an highly above expectations tournament for us.
Agree. Our players gave their all in the first half.That miraculous save at 2-1 was crucial.As the game progressed it was obvious that our players don't have anything left in the tank.Substitutions crucial for Germany.All in all they overachieved and our national team looks to have a bright future.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)