Euro u21 (1 Viewer)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
That's the only game I missed, heard from friend that Italy was the biggiest cock tease ever, brilliant footie until they came infront of goal. Almost like they bet against themselves to not score.
Yeah. The create a lot of goal scoring opportunities. They were all over Poland in the first half and after 40 minutes, where Poland finally got near Italy’s goal, they scored.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bit it doesen’t matter. Italy played attacking football with lots of possession this tournament. People enjoyed watching them play. That’s the only thing that matters.
@JCK @Post Ironic
:lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

Paratici needs to wake tf up and start thinking about 2021 and beyond
Forza lung cancer... :snoop:

I jest, I jest. I think. :boh:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That Chiesa goal was Robben-esque. The kid definitely has potential, but I don't think we should throw the kitchen sink @ The Purple Rats. He's still raw and a 50-60 million Euro talent at best. If we have money after reinforcing defense and midfield, go in for him. I'd much rather a Chiesa who's hungry to improve and grow than a toxic Icunti with a whore of a wife.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
Di Bagio is such a shit coach, it's beyond me how in the land of great tacticians they've managed to choose an absolute sack of potatoes to lead the nation's brightest talents for such a long time without any kind of results whatsoever.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Di Biagio has ruined like 3-4 Azzurrini teams by now, its amazing he keeps his job after so many years. I understand that in this level results arent as important but transitioning to senior team, which alot of them have done, but its more like despite his coaching at this point.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Obviously going to be a draw if it suits both teams.

Also, from what I saw in the England game, there's no chance Romania would stop France winning if they needed to. They were hapless at the back and very tired - they won because England were worse.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
France should push harder lol. If Romania score, they're gone. On the other hand if France win, Romania is in unless it's a blow out.
Romania will be in no matter what tonight, they ain’t losing by a 3 goal margin, rn it’s France who needs to worry tbh, just one goal difference and they out, i still think it’s just going to end in a draw, but got to say confidence is sky high in the romanian camp so everything is possible atm..

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc, i mean it in the sense that if the game drags on with two complacent teams playing out for a draw it’s France who will be living it by the edge... and tbf rightly so as in the second half they obviously came out way more determined to go for it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)