Euro 2020 - General Talk Thread (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Typical bitter rhetoric from that bigoted newspaper. Using football as an excuse to push their political agenda.

An embarrassment to have that on the front page of your national newspaper which unfortunately sums up the attitude of too many people in this country.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
:lol: I almost want to see that for the entertainment value, but only almost.

Foden has had a quiet if not poor tournament. Bench material at best. The English Berardi.
That’s unfair on Berardi. Berardi at least has a couple of assists to his name at this tournament. Foden has done two fifths of fuck all so far for Ingerland.

Last edited:

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Got a feeling Kuipers the piece of shit is gonna give us a hard time tomorrow. He was awful in our Porto match, but pertinenly, Verratti and him have a poor relationship. Verratti came out to accuse Kuipers of saying f*ck off to him twice during the CL tie vs city. Hopefully it's all in the past.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Considering Italy are playing “home” I’m guessing their anthem will be playing last and England use the away changing room. C’mon, surely England can’t have it all their way no??

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It is just tribalism mixed with alcohol. These are not smart people. It's the working class sport and they follow what each other do like lemmings. They started booing taking the knee. They'd probably boo if some child cancer survivor came onto the field. Tbh some of them are probably doing it out of superstition now. I've seen all sorts in the past two weeks.

Still think it's better than some rugby games I've been to where middle class people politely applaud when the opposition team score a good try.

That shit won't work in their favour when they do it Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)