[EURO 2020 Final] ITALIA vs England (July 11th 2021) (1 Viewer)

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
They should never allow Southgate to coach again. Fucking psychopath. Humiliated Sancho and Rashford all tournament long and then makes them take a penalty. Fucking sick in the head.

Honestly?

I want this guy banned from football forever.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Do you like style of football with Southgate as a manager

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Donna has been immense and deserves to be the best player. His shot stopping has been incredible. Passing out from the back was somewhat shaky, but he’s been flawless otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
They should never allow Southgate to coach again. Fucking psychopath. Humiliated Sancho and Rashford all tournament long and then makes them take a penalty. Fucking sick in the head.

Honestly?

I want this guy banned from football forever.

He got just about everything wrong.

Sat back at 1-0, reluctant to make subs, scared to make attacking changes, put too much pressure on Sancho/Rashford, even more pressure on a 19 year old Saka.

I have to say for Sterling not to put himself forward as a senior player to take a penalty and put Saka in that position instead summed him up.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He got just about everything wrong.

Sat back at 1-0, reluctant to make subs, scared to make attacking changes, put too much pressure on Sancho/Rashford, even more pressure on a 19 year old Saka.

I have to say for Sterling not to put himself forward as a senior player to take a penalty and put Saka in that position instead summed him up.
Grealish.

Dude talks shit all season long. He's a coward. If I ever met Grealish, I'll make sure to tell him. He's a bitch.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Can’t believe we couldn’t get Donnarumma for our net for next 15 years. I don’t care, it would have been symbolic whether it’s 10m or 15m a year. Gianluigi to another..

Anyways, fuck finland and forza italy. I got emotional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)