[EURO 2020 Final] ITALIA vs England (July 11th 2021) (15 Viewers)

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Fuck the English! This is what they get for being mouthy, Rio Ferdinand before the Spain game England will beat both Spain and Italy. They are mouthy arrogant cunts, heroes. All these heroes that leave players that are 12 years old like Saka to take penalties. They'll never learn
Gotta say though, this is probably the least dislike-able English team in a long time. It's the ex-players and pundits that are unbearable

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Gotta say though, this is probably the least dislike-able English team in a long time. It's the ex-players and pundits that are unbearable
Absolutely.

It's the people around them.

Stones is a smug cunt though so is Pickford

Where's the leadership? How are you putting it all on the kids to take the penalties?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Southgate is really a shit coach, in this instance the inevitable scapegoating will be deserved
Worst coach I have ever seen. And by a great distance. Wouldn't want him anywhere near my local pub team.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
They should never allow Southgate to coach again. Fucking psychopath. Humiliated Sancho and Rashford all tournament long and then makes them take a penalty. Fucking sick in the head.

Honestly?

I want this guy banned from football forever.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk
Better to learn their place while they are young. Should never be in a final anyway

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
And they won without a genuine centre forward
and with emerson, who played not more than just a couple of cup games this season

and with an out of form barella for the majority of the knockout stages (he was a monster against belgium though)

and with a cb pairing with a combined age of 70, without a single minute of rest for the last 3 matches in 9 days

what a journey, so happy for this team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)