Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (10 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Either you still joking or this constant unhealthy attention on Fred just boils down to you wanting to signal this to him:

No, I'm not. Fred is a smart guy but has this habit and it's weak and annoying. He did it a number of times in the Qatar debate and there I did take offense, because those were actually serious things people were talking about.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
We can't all be tough guys on the internet like you can Seven. It takes a special kind of courage not to be afraid of arguments on the internet.

Another thing we can't all be like you in; is the fact that you're such a sore loser who deserves to be laughed at :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
We can't all be tough guys on the internet like you can Seven. It takes a special kind of courage not to be afraid of arguments on the internet.

Another thing we can't all be like you in; is the fact that you're such a sore loser who deserves to be laughed at :lol:
This has stopped being about Wales-Belgium a long time ago and has been nothing but ad hominem attacks for ages now. It's pretty sad.
Lol. You really like that fucker huh :D?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5304685 said:
Khedira, Gomez and Schweini are out of euro, Low gonna have a nightmares
Schweini is done for so he's not a loss at all. Even since January he played like 30mins for his club. Gomez is a tree and he can easily be replaced, especially in this Germany.

Khedira is a loss.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

:lol: :tup:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Yesterday memes were one of the best in football ever... Roflmao with Boateng and Zaza memes, sadly both were hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Be cool man and don't even bother to reply him. He's just like kokgmjjodja of whatever is the guy who talk trash about our prince every time.

You have to ignore them... They are like an old lady driving in the highway, speed up and pass them

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Shouldn't you be saying we'll never win the CL somewhere?
Now you're inventing things. :kiss:

- - - Updated - - -

Schweini is done for so he's not a loss at all. Even since January he played like 30mins for his club. Gomez is a tree and he can easily be replaced, especially in this Germany.

Khedira is a loss.
Gomez has been very good for them. I wouldn't call him easy to replace. Germany lack strikers.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yesterday memes were one of the best in football ever... Roflmao with Boateng and Zaza memes, sadly both were hilarious.

- - - Updated - - -

Be cool man and don't even bother to reply him. He's just like kokgmjjodja of whatever is the guy who talk trash about our prince every time.

You have to ignore them... They are like an old lady driving in the highway, speed up and pass them
Can't be talking shit about your prince wtf.. Sometimes I forget.
Now you're inventing things. :kiss:

- - - Updated - - -

Gomez has been very good for them. I wouldn't call him easy to replace. Germany lack strikers.
Gomez is very important to them. They looked much better after the switch.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Fuck this euro! France better win, and hopefully they win the whole thing, if only for pogba. The collective cheering on iceland is unbearable so i hope france thrash them 5-0.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)