Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (6 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Juventino[RUS];5303854 said:
I would look at you If only You was a professional football player and have a duty to score a vital penalty for your nation, but wait you are nobody and you will never be in the same critical situation
Lol

mcrae

Jun 3, 2004
$#@!ing Pelle and Zaza :lol:. One of the best German sides of all time just scraped past one of the worst Italian sides by the skin of their teeth.
Is Germany that good?to me they look really worse than 2010 or even 2012..some of their players are way past it..i mean schweisteiger played like 100 minutes,and he's hardly Serie B material right now..their striker played in freakin Besiktas..Muller is crap,they lack explosion and speed up front...Neuer,Hummels,Boateng,Ozil,Kroos are class...the rest of the team is meh..France will qualify.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Is Germany that good?to me they look really worse than 2010 or even 2012..some of their players are way past it..i mean schweisteiger played like 100 minutes,and he's hardly Serie B material right now..their striker played in freakin Besiktas..Muller is crap,they lack explosion and speed up front...Neuer,Hummels,Boateng,Ozil,Kroos are class...the rest of the team is meh..France will qualify.
Germany are significantly weaker than they were in 2014. France will win it.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
eden has 36 goals and 41 assists in 147 ligue 1 games.
luca toni has 38 goals and 15 assists in only 60 bundesliga games.

is luca toni suddenly or ever was world class (given that bundesliga is better than the french league) ?

just the numbers do not tell the whole story. same goes for marchisio... if you play casper the friendly (and foremost) invisible ghost in crucial games, then you are simply not world class and from what i have seen from de bruyne he is a similar casper.
Toni was a beast ofcourse he was world class. At Bayern and at Fiorentina for that matter. There were very few CFs better than him in the world during that time.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We went in this Tournament without any established forward, without our best 2 midfielders, and with the third one beeing glue'd togheter.
Yet we went all the way, and the world champions and future euro champions, needed a lucky deflection and a penalty shootout.

Every player that missed today, had allready given so much, while zaza had to take one without having even touched the ball. Our GK guessed far more correct corners then Neuer, but all that technical quality in the end prevailed.

We leave this tournament with our heads held high, as the Juve block performed at the highest level and carried the players around them to rise far above their level

Forza Juventus, Forza azzurri

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Muller is crap :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)