Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (14 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Yeah Buffon should've stopped one of the last ones however it should have never gotten to that stage if Zaza wasn't literally retarded doing his absolute best to be off balance for his own pen and Pelle didn't side foot it 3 feet wide in the worst pen i've seen in ages.
That pelle miss was embarrassing for a striker. It was match point. The guy almost shits himself while walking to the penalty spot.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Germany is one of the best PK teams in the history of the game and, completely out of character, they shat the bed tonight. Yet, Italy still couldn't win ...

P.S. Bayern - Juve all over again. Did we really need to watch the game to know how it would end? :p

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Germany is one of the best PK teams in the history of the game and, completely out of character, they shat the bed tonight. Yet, Italy still couldn't win ...

P.S. Bayern - Juve all over again. Did we really need to watch the game to know how it would end? :p
Germany still suck ass against Italy. This is the worst Italy team for a long ass time and they nearly fucked it.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
Zaza and Pelle should have scored but that's penalties truly a coin flip. Germany did not outplay us it was a great match and fuck Roberto Martinez the clueless recently sacked manager for saying its good that "the team that wanted to win" won and not liking "Italy's antics" did he even watch Muller?? I expect nothing better from EPL managers ESPN commentators and the amerikans that hires this brainless EPL shithead

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh man.. Really really wish Portugal doesn't win this. I really dislike them. Plus I'd cry with all the C.Ronaldo pics and faps flying around.
Don't know why but I feel Ronaldo's career might go downhill really fast. He's always tired after a long season, but now it looks very bad.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Don't know why but I feel Ronaldo's career might go downhill really fast. He's always tired after a long season, but now it looks very bad.
I can't say I'm gonna be sorry.

I'll always admit that both C.Ronaldo and Messi were/are brilliant players. But imo both of them are actually ruining football nowadays.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Germany still suck ass against Italy. This is the worst Italy team for a long ass time and they nearly fucked it.
Germany have lacked their usual confidence in this Euro. Not sure why ...
And this was easily, I mean not even close, the worst Italian NT I have ever witnessed in terms of individual talent.
Conte deserves a ton of credit for making them play as a unit, masking their individual deficiencies.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
Zaza and Pelle should have scored but that's penalties truly a coin flip. Germany did not outplay us it was a great match and $#@! Roberto Martinez the clueless recently sacked manager for saying its good that "the team that wanted to win" won and not liking "Italy's antics" did he even watch Muller?? I expect nothing better from EPL managers ESPN commentators and the amerikans that hires this brainless EPL $#@!head
That's the great thing of supporting Italy. Everybody hates them and when Italy wins the butthurt is great

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It doesn't matter at what stage you lose it only matters who you lose to. We lost in the quarter finals but we had a better tournament that Portugal so far for instance.
portugal haven't even won a match in 90 mins yet are in the semi finals.... seriously this is a perfect example of why the best 3rd placed team format is utterly bullshit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)