Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (7 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Thats the main thing. What is it based on ?

Let me list

Italy vs Belgium

Italy has humble :

Buffon : World cup, euro cup final, 2x CL final, 7? 9? scudetto's. Knows he's best GK in history
BBC : 5 scudetto's, CL final, Euro final, world wide acclaim
DDR : world cup, widely considered great player
Conte : a truckload of records with Juventus as a coach, and many trophee's as a player.

What do they say "we need to be humble and see one game at a time, we need to spit blood and give everything".

Belgium :

Some players won the premier league.

"we are the best and we'll destroy"

See what i'm saying. They won shit. They cannot back up their arrogance.

Its not Zlatan who wins the league title each year as the main guy
:tup:

arrogance is rarely the way to go in life. it blinds you and leaves you unprepared, exposed. only dumb people confuse confidence and self belief with arrogance.

btw i feel sorry for a couple of belgian players and most fans, they were mislead and fooled. wilmots should resign immediately.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
:tup:

arrogance is rarely the way to go in life. it blinds you and leaves you unprepared, exposed. only dumb people confuse confidence and self belief with arrogance.

btw i feel sorry for a couple of belgian players and most fans, they were mislead and fooled. wilmots should resign immediately.
Zach is wrong though. Belgium's players weren't arrogant. They were scared. Vertonghen's injury yesterday was a real blow to morale. But a great coach can overcome that. Sure, the players are still responsible, but I think we really need someone strong at the helm.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)