Euro 2016 General Discussion Thread (4 Viewers)

Euro 2016 Outright Winner?

• France

• Spain

• Germany

• England

• Belgium

• Portugal

• Italy

• Croatia

• Austria

• Poland

• Switzerland

• Russia

• Turkey

• Ukraine

• Wales

• Sweden

• Ireland

• Iceland

• Czech Republic

• Romania

• Slovakia

• Northern Ireland

• Albania

• Hungary

Results are only viewable after voting.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
as i said, Belgium = EPL's darling team

Just need to see Witsel and Nainggolan to make the move to PL and you'll get an all EPL eleven.

- - - Updated - - -

Hope Wales makes it. Can't stand the Belgium hype.

I find this such an odd idea and I've seen it all around the forum. Our players simply went where the money was tbh. If Italy had the money, they'd all play in Serie A. There's no big love affair or anything.

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't trolling. :D

I last saw him being a white knight to @Preet (Indian girl member).
A pussy in every sense of the word and a disgrace to Somali pirates everywhere.

@Osman

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I find this such an odd idea and I've seen it all around the forum. Our players simply went where the money was tbh. If Italy had the money, they'd all play in Serie A. There's no big love affair or anything.
But Belgians suck. Why would anyone want his team filled with nobodies unless they're tactically inept?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

A pussy in every sense of the word and a disgrace to Somali pirates everywhere.

@Osman
Its not about your players, its about those EPL phaggots using the Belgium NT to bitch about how their league is awesome

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But Belgians suck. Why would anyone want his team filled with nobodies unless they're tactically inept?
But.. our players are tactically inept.

Its not about your players, its about those EPL phaggots using the Belgium NT to bitch about how their league is awesome
But that sounds equally weird. Belgium does not have a big league of its own. If you manage to draw Spaniards and Italians to your league, surely your league must be something special. Good Belgian players however will always move abroad.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But.. our players are tactically inept.

But that sounds equally weird. Belgium does not have a big league of its own. If you manage to draw Spaniards and Italians to your league, surely your league must be something special. Good Belgian players however will always move abroad.
Personally, i just wouldn't like to see a team full of EPL players go all the way to the final. Thats why Italy Portugal is what I cheer for

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Lost count of how many times English commentators mentioned Belgium, favorites and Premier League in the same sentence.

They couldn't give a fuck about Belgians. All they care about is the premier league brand. And it seems Belgium has become a good tool to once again mass spread the ' epl best in the world' marketing mantra if they make it all the way. It will be like a consolation for them for epl sides being dogshite in Europe.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Lost count of how many times English commentators mentioned Belgium, favorites and Premier League in the same sentence.

They couldn't give a fuck about Belgians. All they care about is the premier league brand. And it seems Belgium has become a good tool to once again mass spread the ' epl best in the world' marketing mantra if they make it all the way. It will be like a consolation for them for epl sides being dogshite in Europe.
Ironically I think the EPL is the entire reason we might not win it. If our players had all been playing in Italy for their entire careers, we'd be a much stronger side. Because then we'd have some tactical schooling too. Now we've got talent, pace and strength, but horrible positioning at times.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Ironically I think the EPL is the entire reason we might not win it. If our players had all been playing in Italy for their entire careers, we'd be a much stronger side. Because then we'd have some tactical schooling too. Now we've got talent, pace and strength, but horrible positioning at times.
One of the biggest drawbacks for PL players is the conditioning at this time of year, how are the Belgians? Besides the entire defence being injured.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
One of the biggest drawbacks for PL players is the conditioning at this time of year, how are the Belgians? Besides the entire defence being injured.
Imo De Bruyne looks tired. He's had a poor start to the tournament, but played well against Hungary so hopefully he can continue that way. Hazard had a slight muscle strain, but is fresh mentally (honestly I'm very glad he had such a poor season for Chelsea and played so little). Vertonghen is out injured and one could say his strong season for Tottenham has worn him down, but then again Alderweireld is performing very well. Dembele is carrying minor injuries and maybe that's not a coincidence as he has played a lot this season.

Frankly I think they're still fit enough. I worry Ronaldo might die from sheer exhaustion at any time now though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)